PDA

View Full Version : about theromicn and ETS

StueyUngar
03-10-2005, 11:54 PM
I am currently training to come back to High level rugby and eventually work my way back to deaf international rugby after suffering injuries and laziness dedication to training...off topic anyways i was wondering if it is safe to take thermicon and ETS at the same time... i need theromion to shed some excessive weight, (im at 240, i want to be at 215-220 by sept) and i also need to use ets for helping with recovery since that i train seriously 5 times a a week..thank you

kpd
03-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Yes its safe. I have been on ETS for two months now (wondrful product I wont be without) and I tried thermocin for 3 weeks and I felt fine. In fact I had some of the highest energy levels day in day out. Hope that helps and good luck getting back into rugby.

chris mason
03-11-2005, 11:45 AM
No problem mixing the 2.

StueyUngar
03-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks, its just that i ve heard horror stories of mixing wrong supplements and i dont wanna be in a "man dies in gym of heart attack" article in newspaper, anyways thanks for the reply, i cant wait to try your products, heard so much rave reviews, cheers

chris mason
03-12-2005, 05:30 AM
No problem.

With Thermocin you should follow the directions exactly. Start with a smaller dose to (per the directions) to see how you tolerate the product. Thermocin contains stimulants and not everyone tolerates them in the same fashion. If you don't feel well (shortness of breath etc.) while training after you begin taking the Thermocin then you should stop.

StueyUngar
03-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Hey Chris, one more noobie question, is it safe to take thermonicn when I am training outside, the weather in Victoria is starting to get warm/hot i just dont to have a heat stroke, plenty water and thermoncin will it be safe??? because i am going to do alot intervals and speed work on the track thanks again

chris mason
03-14-2005, 05:31 PM
I would give you the same recommendation as above. If you feel that you tolerate the product well then I would say check how you feel as you train outside.