PDA

View Full Version : Larger containers

JSully
03-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Is there any chance we can get larger containers? I'm currently not an AtLarge buyer but that would get me to "convert". For the right price obviously.. anyways.. instead of selling 4.7lb containers or 4.3 or whatever they are.. maybe sell 10-20-30lb containers. That keeps me from buying every other week, which is what I prefer.

Currently I take Optimum Nutrition Protein. And that's only because of the price and size. I get a 10lb bag for $55. Compare to that, possibly $5-10 more and I'm in!

Just an FYI. I don't know if it's already been covered or not but something I just pondered up.

chris mason
03-12-2005, 05:31 PM
It would not make economic sense for you or us to offer Nitrean in a bigger tub. That has to do with the cost of the ingredients we use.

That said, Daniel and I have been toying around with the idea of offering a whey only product (our current protein products are blends of whey, casein, and egg) for our "budget minded" customers. We believe our blended protein products (whey, casein, and egg) are the best protein you can buy, but we also realize that some people just don't want to pay the premium.

JSully
03-12-2005, 09:32 PM
OK, I understand....but....

One order of Nitrean is $32.95
Servings per container: 70
Container size: 4.6lbs

Is it no feasable to double it?
That would change the numbers to: $65.90
Servings per container: 140
Container size: 9.2lbs

Now maybe a small discount could be applied, making a total price say, $59.99.

As I said, I currently use ON whey and I've heard lots of good things about nitrean, but for the cost and convenience I stick with the ON. For a mere 5 bux more plus shipping, for a better quality protein shake, I would switch. I don't know if I speak for others, but as I said, this is just my opinion.

Obviously if it's not feasable then it's just not feasable. I am interested in your whey only product though. Keep us updated please.

Shao-LiN
03-13-2005, 12:48 AM
I loved Nitrean, but yah...I ran out of it pretty quickly. For convenience sake, I buy the 10 lb. ON and Nitrean every now and then to get my fix.

chris mason
03-13-2005, 02:20 PM
You could always order 2 jugs. You will only pay one shipping fee if you order them at the same time.

Maybe Jake has a good idea for a future special.

ryuage
03-13-2005, 04:13 PM
he meant 49.99 then :)

GMCtrk
03-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Jake, $55 for the 10lb Bag? Go to 1fast400, get it for $47.

Also, Chris, please DO consider making a whey only protein supplement, I am not interested in buying the "best". I can get all the quality protein I need from my food. After all, this is just a supplement

ryuage
03-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Jake, $55 for the 10lb Bag? Go to 1fast400, get it for $47.

Also, Chris, please DO consider making a whey only protein supplement, I am not interested in buying the "best". I can get all the quality protein I need from my food. After all, this is just a supplement

add shipping and it comes to 55 :thumbup: