PDA

View Full Version : Danpiel with new pix of progress.

Danpiel
03-14-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey Dudes,

I have not posted in months. Here are a couple shots of how I am looking now. I am 6'2 and weigh about 180 now.

Southern Beast
03-14-2005, 10:45 PM
You look great, man, extremely lean. Wicked abs!

What are your current goals?

Guido
03-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Looks like you could even stand to add another 40 lbs. You are very lean and with another 40 lbs you'd be a monster. Very nice progress you've made, though!

Slim Schaedle
03-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Are you trying to gain lean mass at all? Not putting you down, but from what I remember of your last pics, you don't seem to have changed. Maybe I should look at them again.

GMCtrk
03-14-2005, 11:12 PM
you need to put mass on

ozzyman
03-14-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah bulk up man

Canadian Crippler
03-15-2005, 12:09 AM
You look more ripped than before and a little bigger too! You still need to eat like a mofo thouugh!

Zearoth
03-15-2005, 12:10 AM
Eat some more...I hate to say this but I see no significant changes from the last time you posted pics.

Stackattack
03-15-2005, 04:16 AM
Looking very lean man but i don't think you needed me to tell you that. WTF is up with the last pic lol.

ryuage
03-15-2005, 04:52 AM
great improvement

GoldsClarendon
03-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Man, you are 6'2, if you pack on some pounds you will be a super stud. How big u lookin to get? What body type u want?

Bohizzle
03-15-2005, 07:54 AM
i can see definite improvements since the last pics, just keep eating lots and working out hard and u'll keep packing on the pounds!
:thumbup:
Andrew

Manveet
03-15-2005, 09:46 AM
Your pictures are always so funny.

Are you looking for a modelling contract or something? This is a body building site, so usually when people post pics they will throw in some standard poses, ie back double bi, lat spread etc. But whatever...

Nice progress btw.

sublime99
03-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Danpiel Great progress can you post some pics of your back flexed and your legs. Also it would help to have previous pics to reference by, i se a difference in your bi's and your abs are great you made some improvemnet there as well. Chest can come up and traps as well. Shoulders are up and look good. From your previous post you said you didn't want to be huge but i think imho you can add 20 lbs, bulk up and gain some weight then cut it all back.

Nito
03-15-2005, 10:11 AM
You got some cool knife thingy's coming out of you. Is that genetics, I want that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

What type of excercises do you do to get those?

emjlr3
03-15-2005, 11:45 AM
very lean, but yea u need some lbs on ya, then ud be beast, how are ya legs?

Canadian Crippler
03-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Your pictures are always so funny.I was starting to think I was crazy for thinking that too.

Shark
03-15-2005, 12:38 PM
You look larger, and i would say that the extra mass has done you well! Keep eating.

Max-Mex
03-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Uhm..lean. Now, go to your local Chinese food joint and don't come back until you've gained about 50 lbs.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:25 PM
You look great, man, extremely lean. Wicked abs!

What are your current goals?

I have a few but I am having trouble getting there. I weigh about 180 lb and I want to go to about 190 with my current body fat % of 6. I only now started a different way of training. Biggest problem I have is that my diet is very clean but like you all said I don't eat enough. I am trying my best to work around that problem and eating more and more clean food. My end result goals are very cut at 190lb with a 6% bodyfat. When I reach that goal I will be very happy with myself.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:26 PM
Looks like you could even stand to add another 40 lbs. You are very lean and with another 40 lbs you'd be a monster. Very nice progress you've made, though!

No 40lb is way to much for me I will look like hulk which is pretty cool but not for what I want to do.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Are you trying to gain lean mass at all? Not putting you down, but from what I remember of your last pics, you don't seem to have changed. Maybe I should look at them again.

Well your definitely right about that my weight stayed the same at about 180lb but I got a lot cutter. I no longer need to flex as much to show of defention. I am still work in progress it has been 6.5 months since I started really getting serious about weight lifting.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:29 PM
you need to put mass on

I am trying a balanced kind of way of getting lean mass. I can't look to big.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:31 PM
yeah bulk up man

Plus another thing is it's hard for me to gain weight. I tired it before has not worked. My mind set makes me do other things.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Looking very lean man but i don't think you needed me to tell you that. WTF is up with the last pic lol.

I was playing with photoshop decided to bring some flavor to the world of Wannabebig. Ok fine fine fine I am really a mutant from the X men.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:33 PM
great improvement

Dude you know your icon "RYU" Man If I can look like RYU. Oh man I would kill for his body. Any one know RYU's stats?

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Man, you are 6'2, if you pack on some pounds you will be a super stud. How big u lookin to get? What body type u want?

I weigh about 180lb and I am trying to get to 190lb and stay there. Body wise something like skinny version of Superman from the Comic's.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:38 PM
i can see definite improvements since the last pics, just keep eating lots and working out hard and u'll keep packing on the pounds!
:thumbup:
Andrew

Thanks Andrew. The improvements are not huge but there. Yeah I really have to get my eating habits in check. That's one major issue I am having with myself.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Your pictures are always so funny.

Are you looking for a modelling contract or something? This is a body building site, so usually when people post pics they will throw in some standard poses, ie back double bi, lat spread etc. But whatever...

Nice progress btw.

Umm I only had these pix on my harddisk. Yes a modeling contract would be awesome I am not going to lie about that. That's what I am trying to get. End goal.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:43 PM
You got some cool knife thingy's coming out of you. Is that genetics, I want that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

What type of excercises do you do to get those?

No I am from the X Men.

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Danpiel Great progress can you post some pics of your back flexed and your legs. Also it would help to have previous pics to reference by, i se a difference in your bi's and your abs are great you made some improvemnet there as well. Chest can come up and traps as well. Shoulders are up and look good. From your previous post you said you didn't want to be huge but i think imho you can add 20 lbs, bulk up and gain some weight then cut it all back.

Hey man, Yeah I will post some tonight. You really think 20lb would be ideal? I am kinda leaning towards 190?

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 02:45 PM
very lean, but yea u need some lbs on ya, then ud be beast, how are ya legs?

Legs are cut. Plus I can dunk a basketball on a ten foot rim.

Organichu
03-15-2005, 03:04 PM
I think you'd be surprised at how "big" you look- or the lack thereof of "bigness". ;)

You could probably hit 200 lbs before you started to feel "too big".

http://jeffcervero.com/images/JeffUpdates0903/210-05.jpg

That's ten lbs HEAVIER than your goal, and I believe 3 inches shorter.

You'd probably have to weigh roughly 220 lbs to be that big at that bodyfat.

In any case, I can see you trying to stay "lithe" and not humongous, but "humongous" isn't going to just sneak up and slap you out of nowhere. :)

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 03:11 PM
I think you'd be surprised at how "big" you look- or the lack thereof of "bigness". ;)

You could probably hit 200 lbs before you started to feel "too big".

http://jeffcervero.com/images/JeffUpdates0903/210-05.jpg

That's ten lbs HEAVIER than your goal, and I believe 3 inches shorter.

You'd probably have to weigh roughly 220 lbs to be that big at that bodyfat.

In any case, I can see you trying to stay "lithe" and not humongous, but "humongous" isn't going to just sneak up and slap you out of nowhere. :)

Yeah that looks good but that's a little to big for what I am going to be doing. 220lb would be way to big for me. I will go to 200lb but no higher now just have to figure out how to get there and stay at my body fat %.

Organichu
03-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I'd say 200 lbs @ 5% @ 6'2" would be amazing, and not too big for the modern modelling trends.

Best of luck. :)

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I'd say 200 lbs @ 5% @ 6'2" would be amazing, and not too big for the modern modelling trends.

Best of luck. :)

I need that body by mid summer.

IZich
03-15-2005, 03:46 PM
lol looking good IMO
go sign up to be an Abercrombie & Fitch model and make us at WBB proud :D

Danpiel
03-15-2005, 03:57 PM
lol looking good IMO
go sign up to be an Abercrombie & Fitch model and make us at WBB proud :D

hehe thanks.

fixationdarknes
03-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Your obliques are looking sweet! And if it's so hard to gain weight, why not eat a little bit more junk then cut again later? Or do you care more about keeping your BF% low?

JTyrell710
03-16-2005, 06:43 PM
hey danpiel long time no see, you definatley look better than last time, i still think you could easily afford a few extra hundred cals a day without gaining much bf (it'd be muscle), give it a shot. are you modeling right now, as in, is it imperative that you remain under 7%? if you can afford to gain a little bodyfat, you'd be much closer to achieving your goals by the summertime.

illazz1own
03-16-2005, 07:05 PM
awsome abs..great work brother

Danpiel
03-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Your obliques are looking sweet! And if it's so hard to gain weight, why not eat a little bit more junk then cut again later? Or do you care more about keeping your BF% low?

See the thing is I got used to eating clean healthy food and junk no longer tastes or is appealing to me. I am just going to up the cals and work harder. The BF% issue I want to stay at 5 to 6% no higher.

Danpiel
03-17-2005, 01:24 PM
hey danpiel long time no see, you definatley look better than last time, i still think you could easily afford a few extra hundred cals a day without gaining much bf (it'd be muscle), give it a shot. are you modeling right now, as in, is it imperative that you remain under 7%? if you can afford to gain a little bodyfat, you'd be much closer to achieving your goals by the summertime.

No not modeling right now but yeah I might consider If upping the cal intake phase does not work for me.

Danpiel
03-17-2005, 01:24 PM
awsome abs..great work brother

Thanks man. It's not done yet.

Danpiel
04-20-2005, 11:13 PM
As requested a back shot and an extra shot. I am really happy with my weight. I am now 186lb weighed myself in the morning so I know it is my true weight. I decided to go to 200lb with my current body fat % 6ish by mid summer. Hopefully If all goes well.

JSully
04-21-2005, 12:58 AM
damn bro.. ripped...

you kinda look like Clark Kent in Smallville. lol

pinky8713
04-21-2005, 01:59 AM
Lol, that's what i was thinking.

Damn dude, you're ripped.

latinomasfino
04-21-2005, 07:42 AM
i seem some improvement in the chest and arms nice job keep going man u should be aweseome at 200lbs

WILLGETNICE
04-21-2005, 07:46 AM
You're real lean and got some good muscle mass going on. Great abs. If you went on a serious bulk you'd be a monster. Keep up the good work man.

Danpiel
04-21-2005, 10:00 AM
damn bro.. ripped...

you kinda look like Clark Kent in Smallville. lol

Thanks dude.

Lol, that's what i was thinking.

Damn dude, you're ripped.

I would kill for Superman's body. You know the one in the comic's. Crazy stuff.

i seem some improvement in the chest and arms nice job keep going man u should be aweseome at 200lbs

Thanks. I like my chest but my arms are lagging.

You're real lean and got some good muscle mass going on. Great abs. If you went on a serious bulk you'd be a monster. Keep up the good work man.

I went on a serious 3000 plus cal diet. So that might do the trick.

bobk07
04-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Are you seriously 186? I dont see it. I'm not mocking you, you look good, keep it up, but your not overly muscualr and very lean. I'd guess 170, but maybe your heavy boned. Again its not a knock, you look good man I'm just suprised to read 186.

Bohizzle
04-21-2005, 04:50 PM
Are you seriously 186? I dont see it. I'm not mocking you, you look good, keep it up, but your not overly muscualr and very lean. I'd guess 170, but maybe your heavy boned. Again its not a knock, you look good man I'm just suprised to read 186.

did u read that he's also 6'2"? that doesn't seem like an unreasonable amount of weight for the muscle mass he has on his frame to me. Danpiel, u've made some solid progress, keep doing what ur doing, once u hit 200 u'll look ridiculous as a model.

Andrew

Nito
04-21-2005, 05:09 PM
How big are your arms Dan?

bobk07
04-21-2005, 05:55 PM
yea i did read his height

Zearoth
04-21-2005, 06:37 PM

Lol...

Danpiel
04-21-2005, 08:20 PM

Well I am definitely not 170lb. So you think I am not overly muscular and not very lean? Or just not very muscular but very lean? I am sorry I didn't understand what exactly you wrote.

Not big enough to make me happy that's for sure.

Nito
04-21-2005, 09:04 PM
How big in dem dar inches?

Danpiel
04-21-2005, 09:08 PM

I will measure when I get a chance. Why do you want to know? What can you tell by that?

AnthraX
04-21-2005, 10:19 PM
I will measure when I get a chance. Why do you want to know? What can you tell by that?

He'll tell you if you're a curl jockey or not.

Well I am definitely not 170lb. So you think I am not overly muscular and not very lean? Or just not very muscular but very lean? I am sorry I didn't understand what exactly you wrote.

He said you're not very muscular but very lean. (99.9% sure)

Danpiel
04-21-2005, 10:26 PM
He'll tell you if you're a curl jockey or not.

He said you're not very muscular but very lean. (99.9% sure)

Oh I am a total curl jockey.

bobk07
04-21-2005, 11:30 PM
sorry i ment your very lean, when i said not overly muscular i ment not like a body builder

john.cj.hawkins
04-25-2005, 09:38 AM
List of questions : are you taking any sups, diet consitaintly contains, average time spent working out in a day, average time spent working out in a week?

GoldsClarendon
04-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Put on some mass and up the vascularity man - Abercrombie will be at your door...

Gabrielle
04-26-2005, 09:09 AM
impressive improvements, keep it up

MixmasterNash
04-26-2005, 10:06 AM
I would say that you could improve the mass in your delts and lats, without taking anything away from the "look" you're going for.

Otherwise, good work!

Tryska
04-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Dear DanPiel,

you are pretty damn hot.

In other news - i have no idea what your previous pics looked like, but if you are modeling/planning to model, you should be quite successful in the range you're at now.

keep up the hotness,
~t.

Danpiel
04-27-2005, 11:00 AM

I wear medium and large t's and they are pretty tight around my bicep. Sorry that is the best way I can answer your question.

List of questions : are you taking any sups, diet consitaintly contains, average time spent working out in a day, average time spent working out in a week?

Yes I take sups, Diet 3 protein shakes, egg whites, tuna, chicken grilled or baked, Baked potatuo, all kinds of veggies and fruits, sometimes I will have red meat because I read it good be good for muscle growth, Oat meal, Skim milk but only after a work out with the protein, Lot's of water, 1 hour sports related stuff like basketball and running etc and one hour of weight training making 2 hours a day, If I feel tired I don't do anything. 5 to 6 days a week sunday being my day of and that's when I cheat on my diet.

I think that's pretty much it.

Put on some mass and up the vascularity man - Abercrombie will be at your door...

Vascularity? Why did you just say lower your body fat %?

impressive improvements, keep it up

Thanks a lot dude.

I would say that you could improve the mass in your delts and lats, without taking anything away from the "look" you're going for.

Otherwise, good work!

Yeah I actually feel the same way. I also want to improve my arms and abs.

Dear DanPiel,

you are pretty damn hot.

In other news - i have no idea what your previous pics looked like, but if you are modeling/planning to model, you should be quite successful in the range you're at now.

keep up the hotness,
~t.

Thanks Tryska, I feel I still need to reach at least 195lb to 200lb than I will truly be happy.

StevenEric
04-27-2005, 11:36 AM
cool shots, pretty wild design on the last one

Tryska
04-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Thanks Tryska, I feel I still need to reach at least 195lb to 200lb than I will truly be happy.

as a word of advice - don't let your mental state be predicated on your body image. but 195-200 would do you some good, as far as size goes.

BCC
04-27-2005, 01:28 PM
as a word of advice - don't let your mental state be predicated on your body image. but 195-200 would do you some good, as far as size goes.

Probably the best advice in here.

Tryska
04-28-2005, 07:25 AM
why thank you chasey. :)

Maki Riddington
04-28-2005, 08:20 AM
I'm suprised you don't have a modeling contract yet. That's the first thing I thought when I saw your pictures. I can definitely see an improvmen in your physique. Great job!

fixationdarknes
04-28-2005, 06:24 PM
You look bigger. Keep it up dude. I can tell the chest and arms got a bit bigger. At 200 you'll be crazy.

IZich
04-28-2005, 06:35 PM
i like how this thread is a month and a half old :) lol

fixationdarknes
04-28-2005, 06:41 PM
i like how this thread is a month and a half old :) lol

Well...not really. Dan posted new pics on the second page. I was commenting on those.

Danpiel
05-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Well I was a bit wrong with my body fat% and weight. I had my total body composition today and my stats are 8.8% body fat and I weigh exatly 179 lb. Whatever methods I used to measure my weight and body fat were totally off. So I guess now I am confused as to what I should do now. I know I want to be at least in the 6% BF range but would also want to look a bit bigger. Any recommenditions or advice guys?

Bohizzle
05-09-2005, 04:13 PM
where did u get it done? what kind of bf test did u do? i think ur lean enough as is to be modelesque, but u need more mass, just keep bulking man

Andrew

Danpiel
05-09-2005, 04:52 PM
where did u get it done? what kind of bf test did u do? i think ur lean enough as is to be modelesque, but u need more mass, just keep bulking man

Andrew

Umm I got it done in New York Sports Club by a trainer. He used Calipers and a BIA test.

Cra-Z
05-19-2005, 11:16 AM
You look like a model bro. Not too shabby.

AnthraX
05-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Dude, theres no comments on your weight or anything like that in this post, so if thats what your expecting, just skip it, otherwise, read on:

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Frodo? (Or atleast my mental image of Frodo xD)

Danpiel
05-20-2005, 04:44 PM
You look like a model bro. Not too shabby.

Thanks dude.

Dude, theres no comments on your weight or anything like that in this post, so if thats what your expecting, just skip it, otherwise, read on:

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Frodo? (Or atleast my mental image of Frodo xD)

Frodo hehe yeah I guess there is something but it's small. I don really understand what you meant by there are not comments just keep reading?