PDA

View Full Version : Opticen for weight loss

large_lifter
03-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Im looking to lose weight. I plan on hitting the gym 3-4 times a week and walk/jog 4-5 times a week. Right now im in terrible shape and eat twice sometimes only once a day. When it comes time to eat, im so hungry I eat tons of stuff that is fast to make and terrible for me. I was wondering if something like oatmeal, wheat toast and juice for breakfast, a shake for lunch, chicken sweet potatoe and salad for dinner and some tuna for a night time snack would be a good idea. I know everyone preaches 6 small meals a day but it is next to impossible with class and everything. I currently weigh in at 340 and im 6 foot. Would doing as I outlines above make me lose weight?

Jabberwocky
03-15-2005, 08:03 PM
It's not impossible to eat six small meals a day with class, or work for that matter. The key thing to remember is small meals, not out and out plate fulls of food. I would reccomend if you find your self low on time to drink opticen as one of your six meals during the day if you are strapped for time. In between classes daily I eat two meals, the first is 6 oz's of chicken breast, rice, and green beans, the second is tuna and black beans, I down both easily in about 10 minutes. I was at 310 last year at around May'ish, down to 227 as of today, and I honestly acredit that to eating six meals a day.

You need to eat more food by the looks of your diet, thats why your hungry. Post your macronutrients, more then likely they are ridicuously low, if you keep up at this rate your are going to screw up your metabolism and lose some serious muscle mass.

Vido
03-15-2005, 08:06 PM
It's not impossible to eat six small meals a day with class, or work for that matter.

You need to eat more food by the looks of your diet, thats why your hungry. Post your macronutrients, more then likely they are ridicuously low, if you keep up at this rate your are going to screw up your metabolism and lose some serious muscle mass.

:withstupi

large_lifter
03-15-2005, 08:56 PM
It's not impossible to eat six small meals a day with class, or work for that matter. The key thing to remember is small meals, not out and out plate fulls of food. I would reccomend if you find your self low on time to drink opticen as one of your six meals during the day if you are strapped for time. In between classes daily I eat two meals, the first is 6 oz's of chicken breast, rice, and green beans, the second is tuna and black beans, I down both easily in about 10 minutes. I was at 310 last year at around May'ish, down to 227 as of today, and I honestly acredit that to eating six meals a day.

Thanks for the reply. I gotta sit down look at my schedual and see what I can do. Congrats on the weight loss, thats some serious pound droppage.