PDA

View Full Version : Give me some of your fav recipes!

Celestial
11-28-2001, 02:49 PM
I need to have a more diverse diet..I need some low fat..high protein recipes....etc...throw them at me!

Here is my low fat version of my devil eggs.

Hard boil 4 eggs....cut in half..remove the yolk....in a lil cup mix fat free miracle whip with a lil bit of mustard....put a lil bit in each egg half...yeah I know its not the real thing but still damn good!

Bam Bam
11-28-2001, 04:38 PM
hmm i had a protein cookie recipe but mine always turned inot protein bread other than that i have my patented chiken and beans which is just that chicken dieced up in black or refreid beans with garlic and other herbs it sounds nasty but tastes good. If you dont mind good fat try spooning some natty pb with fat free cocoa in the evening

Tryska
11-28-2001, 05:22 PM
holy cow.

i was for sure expecting a chowda comment bam.

as for me..i don't really have any recipes....i just put stuff together...

like..cottage cheese and flax. or...olive-oil packed tuna, red onions and white beans with blasamic vinegar and cracked pepper.

or tuna cutlets. well i guess that's a recipe.....

umm....1 can tuna, 1 baked potato, some chopped onion and 2 raw eggs, mashed together, with seasoning, formed into patties, dipped in egg wash and sauted in olive oil.

Budiak
11-28-2001, 05:29 PM
Budiak's cheez surprise:

Engredients: one-1lbs block of cheese, your choice.

Cooking instructions: Unwrap cheese. Enjoy.

Damn i could go for some cheese surprise right now.

What I eat every single night (and have had sometimes twice a day) and have eaten for the past two months is spaghetti with mushrooms and olive oil, a little portobello mushroom sauce(If any, has to be below 300mg sodium/serving), and a chicken breast diced up and thrown in there while boiling the pasta to cook. It infuses the pasta with a great chicken flavor, I love it. If i get tired of it it'll be the day I die.

Tryska
11-28-2001, 05:38 PM
but what's the surprise? :confused: