PDA

View Full Version : Better back chest still lagging

infinitynokia
03-17-2005, 11:13 PM
i made a few quick progress movies i think my back has improved but the chest is still lagging a lot even thought i gained about 10 pounds over the last couple of months. i can email the leg video to anyone that wants them but i prefer not to post it with the rest.

http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/InfinityNokia/

Nito
03-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Your arms are huge dude! And your back is pretty awesome too, your chest may be lacking, but its not that poor! I only watched 2 vids, so thats all I'm judging on.

latinomasfino
03-17-2005, 11:41 PM
lookin good man yo how did u host those vids??

muscle chic
03-18-2005, 06:00 AM
looking good!!! Nice back!!

Geeper
03-18-2005, 07:12 AM
I think the problem is probably your arms and shoulders.

WHAT?????????

I'd guess your arms and shoulders are so well developed they are probably taking a lot of the workload off your chest when you are doing presses. My suggestion would be to start your chest workout with flies to pre-exhaust your chest before you move onto presses.

Coke
03-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Doing good, the legs can't be that bad...fine development.

IZich
03-18-2005, 11:05 AM

WHAT?????????

I'd guess your arms and shoulders are so well developed they are probably taking a lot of the workload off your chest when you are doing presses. My suggestion would be to start your chest workout with flies to pre-exhaust your chest before you move onto presses.

i agree. you need to be able to somehow target the chest without letting the weight fall squarely on your shoulders (literally.) So take Geeper's advice, and do some flies beforehand. Some machine-work with flies wouldnt hurt either, as you need to specifically target the pecs.

infinitynokia
03-18-2005, 01:54 PM
lookin good man yo how did u host those vids??

thanks man i just took them with a digital camera and someone i know let me post them on his site.

- to Nito thanks man -

infinitynokia
03-18-2005, 01:59 PM

WHAT?????????

so that's it because i have really started concentrating on form on my chest lifts because i thought i was doing something wrong while lifting but i still wasn't seeing any real results. i also could see that my arms and shoulders where a lot more developed but i couldn't figure out how to add more mass to my chest without pumping them up more. but now i will definately add the flies first in my chest routine. thanks man.

Geeper
03-18-2005, 03:06 PM
so that's it because i have really started concentrating on form on my chest lifts because i thought i was doing something wrong while lifting but i still wasn't seeing any real results. i also could see that my arms and shoulders where a lot more developed but i couldn't figure out how to add more mass to my chest without pumping them up more. but now i will definately add the flies first in my chest routine. thanks man.

You might end up moving a little less for your presses for a bit, but once the chest catches up, LOOK OUT! Cause those arms and shoulders look great!

briancurran01
03-18-2005, 03:55 PM
HOLY NUTS that lat spread is AWESOME bro

Nice work

Sinep
03-18-2005, 10:15 PM
I had a lagging chest, and it did improve when I started using isolation exercise like flies. I don't think your chest is lagging. You don't have the hanging chest you see on cover models but keep in mind that their chest are usually their strong bodyparts and their low bodyfat and lighting make an illusion.

infinitynokia
03-21-2005, 08:22 AM
HOLY NUTS that lat spread is AWESOME bro

Nice work

thanks man

infinitynokia
03-21-2005, 08:27 AM
I had a lagging chest, and it did improve when I started using isolation exercise like flies. I don't think your chest is lagging. You don't have the hanging chest you see on cover models but keep in mind that their chest are usually their strong bodyparts and their low bodyfat and lighting make an illusion.

yeah i realize i'm not a cover model but it's just that i've been hitting my chest hard and not seeing any real results - that's what was bothering me especially when everything else like my legs and back are growing.

[[[----]]]
03-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Yeah, maybe up the cals a bit more? You look good to me!!! My chest lags a little too i think.....maybe its just in my head though...hmm

[[[----]]]
03-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Try using heavy db sets for chest instead of bb's.

Mike99
03-21-2005, 06:23 PM

Looking good man, I feel my chest is lagging quite a bit aswell. Feel freee to check out my pictures and let me know what u think. it is the hardest exercises to do with my bad wrist next to forearms, but I am being patient for results like shoulders and biceps. Gained 5.5lbs in 2 months, and keep on gaining but not seeing the results I am hoping for for the pec's. Let me know what your chest exercises?

infinitynokia
03-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Looking good man, I feel my chest is lagging quite a bit aswell. Feel freee to check out my pictures and let me know what u think. it is the hardest exercises to do with my bad wrist next to forearms, but I am being patient for results like shoulders and biceps. Gained 5.5lbs in 2 months, and keep on gaining but not seeing the results I am hoping for for the pec's. Let me know what your chest exercises?

thanks man i will