PDA

View Full Version : WBB#1, legs not sore: normal? (+ 2 more ?s)

GULCkid
03-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Is it normal for your legs to not be sore the day after you work them in WBB#1?

Also, is there any downside to doing dumbell squats instead of barbell squats?

Also, would it hurt to add a couple more leg exercises on the leg routine day? Like seated calf raises?

Thanks guys :)

midee1
03-18-2005, 09:50 AM
Is it normal for your legs to not be sore the day after you work them in WBB#1?

Also, is there any downside to doing dumbell squats instead of barbell squats?

Also, would it hurt to add a couple more leg exercises on the leg routine day? Like seated calf raises?

Thanks guys :)

Perhaps not pushing yourself to the max on your lift. I know if I push myself to the max I have killer leg DOMS for a couple of days. If you are a relative noob then I would suggest using WBB #1 till you get better aquainted with weight training and your goals. Then do some research and add as you see fit to overcome your weaknesses. Hope this helps a little.

Ellocodetroit
03-18-2005, 11:00 AM
most likely your not pushing yourself enough with the weight. try just adding 5lbs at a time until you get aquinted with the indivdual exercise.

Jilla82
03-20-2005, 11:11 AM
you must not be pushing yourself like everyone else said....i just finished my leg workout and after my squats i could barely walk, felt like i was about to catch a charlie horse in my leg

shansen008
03-27-2005, 02:35 PM
agreed, not enough weight for you. Sometimes im hurting for 4-5 days after my leg day on WBB1. Are you failing on your sets after 6-8 reps? READ WBB1, dont just follow the exercises. Read the info/article with it.