PDA

View Full Version : Missed a day of eating....

[[[----]]]
03-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Sup guys. Man, since last night my stomach was upset so i only had like four hours sleep. Then today i couldnt really eat anything. I ate about a quarter of the calories i usually eat because i felt really sick. Is this ONE day of not eating a full 5000 calories going to set me back at all? I wouldnt think so, but im paranoid. Tomorrow Ill be right back on schedule.

Built
03-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Yep. You're gonna shrivel up and turn into a 98 lb weakling.

:D

Poor you! Being sick sucks!

Think of it this way - in a year, the one day won't make you look any different than the box of cookies I ate at Christmas is going to make ME look.

Okay?

[[[----]]]
03-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Okay :) thanks for the support built! I need it right now. I managed to munch down two whole hamburgers just now and am going to take my usual protein tonight before I go to sleep.

Double D
03-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Think of it this way - in a year, the one day won't make you look any different than the box of cookies I ate at Christmas is going to make ME look.

Okay?

lol, nice to hear im not the only one that enjoys the occasional box of cookies.

Vido
03-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Why don't you just eat more for the next couple of days to "make up for it"? It's more accurate to say your body works on a weekly schedule than a daily one.

Geeper
03-19-2005, 04:24 AM
Why don't you just eat more for the next couple of days to "make up for it"? It's more accurate to say your body works on a weekly schedule than a daily one.

:withstupi

It's more important what your weekly caloric average is than the day to day.

no regrets
03-20-2005, 03:32 PM
I too would eat a little bit more the next couple days to try and make up for it. I wouldn't worry about it much though man.

Canadian Crippler
03-20-2005, 03:39 PM
One day will not make any noticable difference, even if you don't catch up through the rest of the week. However, you still should catch up.

[[[----]]]
03-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks fellas, I will up the cals a little toward the end of the week. Ill just try harder to look at the bigger picture. good advice will me luck on my PCT next week guys! I think I have enough advice from the very intelligent peeps at want to be big. Never one answered question!!!:thumbup: