PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean

DavyRen
03-25-2005, 03:50 AM
I'm new to the supplement world as previously discussed, I currently have a couple of tubs of protein left from local outlets however as i rate this forum so highly and the input from you all i'd like to try Nitrean. I would like some info as being from the uk I see the product retails for $32.95, does it ship to the uk or is there a uk supplier? From the link you get 2100g which seems like value for money compared to what I am currently paying for 908g.

chris mason
03-25-2005, 04:01 PM
We will ship to the UK. You can PM me for a quote on shipping if you like.

Chris

Optimum08
03-25-2005, 04:48 PM
hey chris not to steal the thread or anything but r u guys considering making a whey only protein supp? cuz i voted on the poll and stuff and i really think that would help business because i am currently taking in ON' whey PWO and Nitrean in the morning/evening etc. but since i know your products are quality if u did come out with a whey only supp (comparably priced wit ON's) i would most definetly switch...just my thoughts...

chris mason
03-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks for inquiring. Yes, we are still considering the idea. It is among a few ideas we have rolling around in our heads.