PDA

View Full Version : Bulking diet in high school

armageddon69
03-26-2005, 04:34 PM
I am in high school and am trying to bulk. I have no problem eating everything in sight, but it is hard to eat when you are in class 7 hours a day and then at work for 2-3 hours more. Any suggestions? I eat a lot when i am at home and breafast.

Built
03-26-2005, 04:40 PM
You're TALL!

While this is nice, it does present a challenge in terms of filling out.

My suggestion to you would be to carry mrp shakes with you at all times - keep the gravy train of protein coming in.

Would you be able to pack things like maybe bagels with PB, a few bananas, and some protein shakes in shaker bottles ready to just add water to so you can keep the calories coming in?

Isaac Wilkins
03-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Moved to the appropriate forum.

Don't post multiple threads on the same topic.

Adam
03-26-2005, 05:19 PM
High School was one of the best times i have had yet as far as diet is concerned.
You get a ~10min break every 60-90 mins so you can shove something quick down your throat.
So whats your reasoning?

Shao-LiN
03-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Yah, I remember eating at both breaks and lunch...that's 3 opportunities to eat right there, not including the walk between classes. A quick shake can do the trick.

ryuage
03-26-2005, 07:53 PM
i ate during class

fixationdarknes
03-26-2005, 08:11 PM
i ate during class

Haha, I do that. None of my teachers have any problems with me eating during class. I also take advantage of brunch, lunch, and the 5-7 minute walks inbetween each class. It's really not that hard to do. Just make sure to pack lots of food in a bag or have money ready at all time to quickly go buy something and stuff it down.

Adam
03-26-2005, 08:30 PM
An east meal.
Shake + 1/2 bagel = ~30grams carbs and 30protein

armageddon69
03-26-2005, 09:08 PM
You're TALL!

While this is nice, it does present a challenge in terms of filling out.

I am already filled out. The 185 you see in my stats was earlier, when i had more bf. I was not fat, still defined, but i cut down to about 179, then started trying to bulk again. Now I just got off a cycle of creatine, weighed 191-193 during it, 181 before. Now I have been off for 2 weeks, and weigh 185 again, but like 4+ bf% less. This was in the course of about 3 months. Im starting a new cycle of creatine. My goal is to weigh 200+ and 10 or less bf% by the end of this summer for football season.

Built
03-26-2005, 10:02 PM
If you're 180 lbs at 6'3", you've got LOTS of growing left to do - you tall guys can carry a LOT of weight really, really well.

Eat up!

And there's no reason to cycle creatine. It's not a steroid.

Dirt
03-26-2005, 10:50 PM
- you tall guys can carry a LOT of weight really, really well.

Height. A blessing and a curse! :p

Anyway I agree w/ everyone here. Pack meals, eat in class, eat between class. Easy to do. When I think back to high school that was the easiest time to plan meals. Your entire day is planned out for you every day and it is filled with breaks where you really have nothing better to do than eat.

Mic Soloist
03-27-2005, 04:18 PM
In high school I was a lot more into body destroying than bodybuilding.

If I was on the net then I would have been an elite poster at www.wannabeinebriated.com

I usually cut school everyday, and when I was at school I was high, drunk, talking to girls, or playing basketball in multible gym classes.

shansen008
03-27-2005, 04:33 PM
If you're 180 lbs at 6'3", you've got LOTS of growing left to do - you tall guys can carry a LOT of weight really, really well.

Eat up!

And there's no reason to cycle creatine. It's not a steroid.

Listen to this woman, i was much like you in HS...i was 6'4 185-190. Here i am 10 Years later and im 280 as of this morning! ANd in better shape than i was in HS as well. Do you have a big frame? that makes all the difference. I was always a lanky long/thick boned kid....just had no meat on dem bones. Soon as my bodies metabolism changed at around 21.....boom i filled out like crazy.

Youre lucky youre starting all this now, i wish i had.
:strong: