PDA

View Full Version : chris mason

thetrain27
03-27-2005, 12:49 PM
So are u the maker of this protein? Why is it better then other proteins? What kinda stuff do u guys use in it?

chris mason
03-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Please go to the website and read the product descriptions. That should answer your questions.

thetrain27
03-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Well u know wut I want to hear from u if im going to invest in ur product. How does it compare to shaklee protein and multi's?

chris mason
03-28-2005, 04:54 AM
We use only top notch ingredients in our products.

Our protein products are a blend of whey, casein, and egg which provides for a better product than a whey only protein. You will get a superior net retention of protein using our products.

Our proteins mix and taste better than most.

In terms of comparing our products specifically to Shaklee's I am not going to do so as I am unfamiliar with them.

Joe Black
03-28-2005, 05:02 AM
the train27.

Check out the testimonials on Nitrean and the threads in the At Large Nutrition forum.

The taste and mix is awesome and as Chris comments we believe our protein blend is superior to whey only.

Give it a try - tastes awesome in chocolate and vanilla!

thetrain27
03-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the advice but people in testomonials lie. I don't want any bull**** and synthetic **** if im going to invest a ****load of money into this.

Tell me wut kinda ingredients do u use?
Is it clinically proven?
How much of it actually asorbs?

Vido
03-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the advice but people in testomonials lie. I don't want any bull**** and synthetic **** if im going to invest a ****load of money into this.

Is it clinically proven?

Dude, protein's basically protein. At Large is selling a quality product; so are some other companies. Stop acting like it's a life or death decision.

ryuage
03-28-2005, 03:33 PM
but i thought it was ???

:confused:

Hockey66
03-28-2005, 05:00 PM
I bought Nitrean, you should too, you won't regret it.

chris mason
03-28-2005, 05:01 PM

Is it clinically proven?

I think it best you purchase your products elsewhere.

Thank you for your interest.

Chris

abwowang
03-28-2005, 07:17 PM
it's 35 bucks at most..
chill out train.

daaaaamn..
i gave u my testimonial already.. and i seen a lot of other good comments bout it.. wow
chill out

Joe Black
03-29-2005, 12:31 AM
The testimonials are not bull - they are from REAL customers, and they have not been pre-written by us.

Just make a decision, yea or nah. You have all of the information in front of you.

thetrain27
03-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Im sure u do thanks for telling me not to buy it. Im tired of all these synthetic **** and no protein is not protein. Most ****ing protein doenst even absorb, u guys have no ****ing clue buying ****ty supps from ****ty companies and beliveing all the hypes of glutamine and ****. Get a ****ing brain.

Joe Black
03-29-2005, 12:35 AM
and your gone.

Isaac Wilkins
03-29-2005, 04:33 AM
For anyone else that's curious, even though Train here has been banned, the ingredients for the supplements in question are listed on the AtLarge website under "Supplement Facts". It's not hard to find.