PDA

View Full Version : Thermocin

heathj
03-29-2005, 06:53 PM
I read some testimonials...but I like threads better.

Thinking about trying this product...I am broke, but sounds fun to try. How has your(anybody) experience with this product been compared to other products?

Jabberwocky
03-30-2005, 10:41 AM
I've used it, I lost about 10 pounds on it.

chris mason
03-30-2005, 10:46 AM
Thermocin, like any other product of its kind is a SUPPLEMENT to your good diet and exercise regimen. Just like in Mike Symon's case the Thermocin helped him, it was not the sole reason he lost weight.

Other products may make fantastic claims, Thermocin will give you real results if used in conjunction with a solid diet and plenty of exercise (it will augment the results of said program).

heathj
03-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Chris, how long have I been on these boards? I'm not a complete dumbass. I just wanted to hear others experience with it.

jabberwocky, in how long of time? How is it compared to other pills?

chris mason
03-30-2005, 03:01 PM
Heath, your statement in this thread will not be read by only you. My response was not directed solely at you.

heathj
03-30-2005, 04:32 PM
I know, it just sounded like you were directing that towards me.

Anyway just decided to be ballsy and go for the product. Ordered some just now. This hopefully will go great along with my UD2. ETS looks awesome too, maybe try some of that microlactin stuff in the summer with some hypertrophy training.

Jabberwocky
03-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Not sure how long of time it was, but I went throught the bottle to lose that much.