PDA

View Full Version : Considering Purchasing UD2 for Cut, Questions

Dedicated
03-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Right now I just started my cut by eating a balanced diet and using a small caloric deficit. I have cut before and I expect to lose 1lb a week, and I expect that this should last about 3 months before it slows or before I get discouraged because my weight loss slows. I have a very good workout routine right now also. However, I am thinking of taking another route and trying UD2 instead since I know people have had so much success with it. I have the time and energy to deal with all the intense workouts, and definitely the desire.

My stats are 188lbs, 5"8-5"9 or so, and lots of bodyfat. I'd like to be 160lbs and lean, sixpack, ripped, etc.

Questions:

How long is UD2?

What much weight can I expect to lose during UD2 if I follow it exactly?

I have free weights, a bench, and a squat rack, is this enough for UD2?

What supplements do I need with UD2?

Also I've been gone a while from these forums so is there a more effective diet out right now?

Thanks so much to anyone who replies. I know I can search but I am typing this up in a hurry because I am walking out the door. Any personal experiences anyone has had would be great to hear. I know Galileo(sp?) had success with this several months ago, but I forgot how he did.

gino
03-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Buy it and all of your questions will be answered. It's worth the money even if you don't do the diet, because the information is great. You'll learn a lot of valuable information, as he explains in pretty good detail many processes in the body critical to achieving diet goals.

dw06wu
03-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Questions:

How long is UD2?

What much weight can I expect to lose during UD2 if I follow it exactly?

I have free weights, a bench, and a squat rack, is this enough for UD2?

What supplements do I need with UD2?

I just started it yesterday.
1. Each cycle lasts a week.
2. 1-2lbs of fat per week, depending on your metabolism and other factors.
3. Probably not for the volume workouts (1 out of 3 he utilizes). The key here is 1 minute of rest. I know I wouldn't want to be un-racking and re-racking in my rest time. I posted last night about this and it really sucks.
4. You don't need anything besides omega 3 supplements (fish/flaxseed oil). However, ECA and green tea have obvious benefits that you might want to incorporate into your routine. He also claims in the book that Glutamine may have an impact.

But yeah, just buy the book. It's only 20 bucks.

AllUp
03-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Buy it and all of your questions will be answered. It's worth the money even if you don't do the diet, because the information is great. You'll learn a lot of valuable information, as he explains in pretty good detail many processes in the body critical to achieving diet goals.
:thumbup:
Indeed, it is very informative.

Dedicated
03-30-2005, 02:37 PM
1-2lbs of FAT per week? That is nice. I don't think I've ever lost that much. Usually when I lose 1lb a week i'm certain some of it is muscle. I bought the book, I will read it as soon as I have some free-time, maybe this weekend. Thanks alot!

Maki Riddington
03-30-2005, 04:07 PM
It's a good read.

Dedicated
03-30-2005, 04:12 PM
It's a good read.
I'm on chapter 2 and I can't put it down! It's excellent!

I wish I would have bought it sooner. I just hope the results do happen, 1 pound of fat or more per week is amazing. I have lost 1lb a week before, but honestly most of it was probably muscle.

Maki Riddington
03-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Lyle definitely knows how to convey all the sticky research into easy to understand language.