PDA

View Full Version : I finally light a fire under my A$$....

FireBug
04-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Well, I have been lifting for just about 2 years now, been keeping track of my weights for that time, but never my diet. So, starting today, I truly started my cut.

Diet:
Meal 1:
3 scrambled eggs
2 slices of whole wheat bread
2 tbsp. natty peanut butter

Meal 2:
canned tuna
sour cream
cheese

Meal 3:
2 x chicken breast
lettuce+Misc Vegies

Meal 4:
banana
milk
whey

Meal 5:
chicken breast
fajiti or rice (1cup) or pasta (1cup)
Misc Vegies

I also, take a multi-vitamin. And if/when i get hungry, i will snack on a handful of Almonds.

Split:
Monday: rest
Tuesday: Cardio
Wed: Legs
Thurs: light cardio (mostly to stretch the legs)
Friday: Cardio/Abs
Sat: Back/Bi
Sun: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

My C/T/S day today went ok:
Flat DB press: 105-4,5 (my shoulder never feels quite right until i get one working set in)
Incline DB (40degress, 30 degress, 30 degress) 85-7,4,6
Dips + 80-7|2
Medicine ball pushup. (feet raised 25lbs on back w/hands on ball) - 8,9 (stabalizers fried already)
Sitted shoulder press: 70-3, 65-7
Front/Side raises: 40-10 (each) (i do these while holding on to a bar and leaning out, as i find this stops me freom cheating)
Tri-Pull down: 110-10,11
Seated tri extention: 80-8
Decline ab crunch +90-15,15
Oblique: (dont know what this is called but i am basically lying on my side, with my hip and ankles holding my legs in place, while allowing my torso to move freely) +55-11,10

Legend: "|" ~20sec pause between reps
This is by far my longest day. It is also the only day I lift with my brother, so we try to cram as much stuff in as we can.

FireBug
04-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Well first full day just about complete, I just have to make it though tonight with eating nothing more then almonds from here on out.

Well, I quess I should tell you a little about myself. Im 24, and getting married July 16th 2005. Honeymoon is booked for Amsterdam july 21-Aug 1st. I do IT consulting for a large oil and gas company in Canada.

Well, I gota run.

Miss Rezza
04-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Diet looks schweeet!! Goodluck with the cut.

Congrats on the wedding, getting very close now... cold feet anyone? ;)

JustinF
04-05-2005, 07:06 AM
:spam:

Diet looks ace. Good luck with your goals.

FireBug
04-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Cold feet? They are almost frozen!

The diet was put together by my brother, I could have made it myself, but it is easier to follow a diet that is made without comprimze then it is to make your own. (i find that when i make my own i cheat when i am making in, and thus cheat every day you follow it)

I will post more later today.

6hrs sleep last night(I just started playing World Of Warcraft online, so I will keep track of my hours of sleep and if i think WOW is interfering it will have to go i guess)

Edit: Thanks for the replies! Keep looking back! Eventially i will put some before/progress pics up.

FireBug
04-06-2005, 07:02 AM
Well, yesterday i missed meal 2 and meal 4. And to top it off i only got 6 hrs of sleep again last night. This time however it was wedding related work that kept me up. :(

Cardio went good.
20min on the bike.... I will think of a way that i want to gauge this, probably average speed for whatever duration.

FireBug
04-08-2005, 07:14 AM
Well unfortanitly, the last 2 nights i have been working on wedding related stuff (invatations, photographer) and as such i have not gotten any workout/cardio in. And to top it off, only 6.5 hours of sleep each night.

My diet has been dead on each day, however tonight the company i work for is throwing a big party (free booze/food), I will do my best to control the cravings.