PDA

View Full Version : Kettlebell Excersizes and Routines

Masako
04-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Well, here I am again with a few more questions. I've searched the forums, and the internet at large and I've found very little actual solid information on proper kettlebell lifts and routines.

I've recently purchased a 35lb kettlebell (for a disgusting amount of money I might add) but I'm still waiting for the actual DVD and booklet to arrive in the mail. Dragondoor sends them seperatly, and because I live in Canada it takes 18 days *at least* where's the kettlebell has already arrived.

Anyway, what I am asking for is any excersize suggestions and explanations of pictures of how to do them, it would be *greatly* appreciated. I do the WBB#1 routine and I've been seeing great strength gains, but I believe Kettlebells will be a nice supliment and a way to keep things interesting.

Masako
04-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Anyone at all?

jack_of_all
04-05-2005, 09:04 AM
most people dont know much about kettleballs or clubbells (you might want to look into these too). why did you order something you have no idea how to use? as i see it you should probably just wait the book out, but if when you get it you really like it post here again and tell us about it. i would think that kb's/cb's would possibley help you build more funcional strength than just straight db's and bb's, of course so would sandbags...

MixmasterNash
04-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Swings, snatches, pistols, chins, cleans, presses.

I figured out how to do that stuff by reading dragondoor.com, crossfit, and some other places. Start searching. Google is your friend.

JBrehm
04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
look at the exercise page of crossfit, they have loads of good stuff.