PDA

View Full Version : Yogurt w/protein powder.

abwowang
04-04-2005, 10:05 PM
My prorated costco protein does not mix well with liquids..
i got this idea 2 nights ago..
i put like a half a scoop into my yogurt.. i tried it with blueberry... strawberry and raspberry.. it tasted pretty good..

dunno.. just a suggestion.. if u guys havin trouble eattin ur powder.. stick it in some good ol low fat yogurt ;)

JiggaHertz
04-05-2005, 01:46 PM
My prorated costco protein does not mix well with liquids..
i got this idea 2 nights ago..
i put like a half a scoop into my yogurt.. i tried it with blueberry... strawberry and raspberry.. it tasted pretty good..

dunno.. just a suggestion.. if u guys havin trouble eattin ur powder.. stick it in some good ol low fat yogurt ;)

I tried this with strawberry and it was great. Figured chocolate would taste like choc pudding, boy was I wrong.

getfit
04-05-2005, 01:48 PM
i always add my protein powder in my yogurt

Zearoth
04-09-2005, 10:02 PM
I used to buy plain yogurt and put in some vanilla whey. Tasted just like the real ones.

wrestlemaniac
04-11-2005, 02:45 AM
man, howcome when I tried it the stuff tasted bitter as all hell. I got low fat plain yogurt and added some raspberrys. Maybe that was the problem? Since everyone says it's so good maybe I'll give it a whirl again some time... but uh, hopefully I can figure out what went wrong.

DavyRen
05-05-2005, 06:59 AM
Banana whey with strawberry yoghurts, it's like ice cream it's lush!

IceRgrrl
05-17-2005, 08:11 AM
That's a favorite of mine as well. Adding some berries, either fresh or frozen, is really good too. The protein powder is usually flavored/sweetened enough that you can mix it with plain yogurt. I usually buy the tub of plain and then mix whatever quantity in a plastic container to take with me for post-workout breakfast.