PDA

View Full Version : Chris and Dan....man!!!!!!!!!

StueyUngar
04-05-2005, 12:20 AM
I just wanted to give u guys props, for assembling amazing products such as Nitrean, ETS and Thermocin. Nit is... no doubt the best tasting protien powder ever, i have pro lab choc protien powder... havent used it since i got vanilla nit, (u guys were out of choc) but i loved the vanilla favor, easy mixin and ets is incredibe...doms were down and bearable :) and theromcin is sweet... Just my 50 cents. oh ps. can u send me a sample of chocolate nit, wanna try it

StueyUngar
04-05-2005, 12:30 AM
also Im cutting, is opticen, good for people who is cutting, i have a hectic lifestyle with work, school, and training. I work in a big retail grocery store...im kinda tired of spending money on lunches, dinners, etc and making it healthy, hard with so much visbile junk foods on shelves...Can i use it for a meal replacement or its too much for a person whos cutting...thanks again :scratch:

chris mason
04-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Opticen is fine for someone who is cutting as long as it is consumed within the total caloric parameters of your diet.

I can send you a sample if you will PM me your full name and address.

Thanks for the compliments on the products.

Chris

Joe Black
04-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the compliments!

Myself and Chris truly appreciate it. We work extremely hard to put out top quality products. Its nice to hear from people when they are pleased with what we do :)

Thanks for the business :)