PDA

View Full Version : A Few New Ones

MM
04-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Here's a few new pictures. I think my chest has gotten some definition and size, and my strength has been increasing pretty fast. On the other hand, I'm pretty disappointed with overall mass gains and body composition.

The first picture is for comparison purposes; I'm closer to the camera in it, which may account for me looking bigger in it.

getfit
04-05-2005, 05:53 PM
you look great as always mike!

Coke
04-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Exceptional muscularity...you be practicing what you preach, lol - very good!!

Maki Riddington
04-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Stats?

MM
04-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Maki --

I'm between 6'2" and 6'3", and I weight about 194 pounds. As I've mentioned a few other times, my weight is misleading: my left leg is significantly smaller than my right leg due to an auto accident when I was nine, and three subsequent surgeries. This is how significant of a difference: my left calf is three inches less than my right calve. The thigh difference is about two inches, partially because it's so much easier to build up thigh muscle. Still, I've always estimated the difference in weight to be anywhere from ten to fifteen pounds.

Max squat 365, max dead 305, max bench 220.

MM
04-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Cocoa and getfit --

Thanks!

-- Mike

Gabrielle
04-05-2005, 08:50 PM
looking lean, great chest

DiViNa99
04-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Wow Mike...You're shredded! :)

Great work!

Frankster
04-05-2005, 10:34 PM
looking good and ripped. I'm jealous.

Guido
04-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Nice abs, man. Also, your chest is looking good. For some reason, and maybe it's just the pics, but your delts look somewhat small compared to your arms. Or are your arms just that damn big?

ryuage
04-06-2005, 09:46 AM
is your camera lens dirty?

chris6969
04-06-2005, 10:06 AM
damn, and I thought I had it bad, b/c my left thigh is 1" smaller and calf about .5" smaller due to auto accident also!!

I broke & dislocated my left femur about 3 years ago, and the bone never healed, though I have a 5/8" rod inside the femur for support. But on cold days or if I've done A LOT of walking/running it hurts and I start favoring my right (not a limp, but not a normal walk). Still trying to rehab it!

What happened to your leg?

PS. great muscularity, I wish my abs looked like that!

Sinep
04-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Very nice abs, I think you look nice overall as well....

MM
04-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the comments.

Ryuage: it's a crappy web-cam, not a digital camera.

Chris: When I was nine I was hit by a pick-up truck that was going ~60mph -- I nearly lost the leg, and there was and is extensive damage to the nerves in my leg and ankle. I'm supposed to wear an ankle brace at all times, but I stopped wearing it about 8 months ago; I had been wearing one since I was nine, off and on. I felt that the brace (which stopped three inches below my knee) was probably combating growth. When I was fifteen the doctors discovered that my leg was growing improperly due to the accident: ever see those people who walk like their leg has broken, because it's grown sideways? That could have been me, but luckily the doctors performed a rather new surgery and it's fine. All in all, though, I've spent a ton of time in braces and on crutches, which has killed my leg. I never wear shorts, and never go to the beach.

Guido -- my arms are pretty big; I'll post another picture when I get back to my dorm. I've always thought my delt was pretty good, but I actually have a question about something on my shoulder, and you guys might know what it is.

MM
04-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Here are some arm pictures; I didn't flex good on the left arm.

See that little red mark right below my left delt? Can you get stretch marks like that on your skin? It looks like a scar from surgery, but I've never had surgery there before. It's not acne or anything like that; it's been there for about three months or so, and is perhaps an inch long.

Just strange.

Bohizzle
04-07-2005, 04:25 PM
some buddies of mine have reddish stretch marks in that area, so it's quite possible that that's what it is. definately looking good, nice low bf% in the most muscular pose, try flexxing your delts as well, then it would help to show their progress in relation to your arms.

Andrew

Sidior
04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
you sure can get stretch marks like that on your skin....and looking cut man, nice work

Rastaman
04-08-2005, 05:19 AM
Very lean. Looking good Mike. What are your goals from here? Any back pics?

MM
04-08-2005, 12:40 PM
I have an old back pic; they're tough to take with my camera. I should just borrow or buy a digital camera.

I'm pretty uncertain about goals at the moment, partially because I've become rather bored with typical bodybuilding. I'd like to improve over-all fitness. Most likely I'll continue to add lean mass without increasing fat, because I like to stay cut.