PDA

View Full Version : ETS and wrist/elbow pain

Frankster
04-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I like to give props where it's due so here it is.
I have to admit I was skeptical about this product but it ended up helping me alot. A few years back I injured both wrists and each time had to stop training anything that involved wrists (had to get a gf, etc.. haha j/k)
Recently the same kind of pain started so I thought.. here we go. But I tried ETS and the pain is 80% gone and it's no longer affecting my training. I also have tendon pains in both elbows and now the left elbow is 100% pain free and the right is about 70%. I've tried Glucosamine in the past and didn't notice anything, while ETS gave me results in a matter of days, not weeks or months.
I also notice a bit of reduction in DOMS, which has always been bad for me. To give an example, pain that would normally last 6 days.. now last 4 or 5... if it's realated to faster recovery of that muscle group.. that I don't know.
Overall I give ETS a big 5 stars. Anyone suffering from some type of joint pain or bad DOMS would be crazy not to give this product a try.

getfit
04-06-2005, 01:09 AM
I like to give props where it's due so here it is.
I have to admit I was skeptical about this product but it ended up helping me alot. A few years back I injured both wrists and each time had to stop training anything that involved wrists (had to get a gf, etc.. haha j/k)
Recently the same kind of pain started so I thought.. here we go. But I tried ETS and the pain is 80% gone and it's no longer affecting my training. I also have tendon pains in both elbows and now the left elbow is 100% pain free and the right is about 70%. I've tried Glucosamine in the past and didn't notice anything, while ETS gave me results in a matter of days, not weeks or months.
I also notice a bit of reduction in DOMS, which has always been bad for me. To give an example, pain that would normally last 6 days.. now last 4 or 5... if it's realated to faster recovery of that muscle group.. that I don't know.
Overall I give ETS a big 5 stars. Anyone suffering from some type of joint pain or bad DOMS would be crazy not to give this product a try.

:withstupi i agree tunaman it has reduced the soreness in my wrist and yes with DOMS!