PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean???

Gutz981
04-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Is that the same thing as whey protein because right now im using ON Chocolate protein and its good tastes good and all that...Now is this Nitrean stuff the same thing? because if so I'd rather buy it from atlarge as opposed to some GNC store local to me...

Gutz981
04-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Oh sorry...I just found it was a combo of all three...I mean someone who has drank it...from a shaker...is it "smooth"? sorry I just cant stand drinking wet gravel...

chris mason
04-06-2005, 04:13 PM
I can GUARANTEE you that it mixes as well and tastes as good as any other product on the market.

Gutz981
04-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Good thanks I think I will be ordering some of that real soon

Xg74
04-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Is the best tasting and the best mixing protein I have ever used. I love it! Try the vanilla too, it tastes wonderful! :)

Optimum08
04-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Xg is probably right on the vanilla...but im a chocolate fan myself...i have a 2-scooper with milk every morning with breakfast...its delish...and i just shake it for 15-20 secs and your good to go...

Gutz981
04-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah I'm with Optimum on this one...I'm definitly a chocolate kinda guy myself as well...

shansen008
04-10-2005, 04:48 PM
I ordered some Choc Nitrean along with my ETS, it mixes very well....as good as anyhting else on the market. A few good shakes in your shaker and youre good to go. Tasted great as well.

BCC
04-10-2005, 11:12 PM
It definitely mixes very well in a shaker. I never have problems with it.

GMCtrk
04-10-2005, 11:47 PM
it mixes very well....as good as anyhting else on the market.

just curious here, but how can you say this? Have you tried every brand of protein? I am not trying to stir anything up here or knock any products, but what is the reference point when you all are saying this nitrean tastes and mixes better than anything out there? thanks!

shansen008
04-11-2005, 01:35 AM
just curious here, but how can you say this? Have you tried every brand of protein? I am not trying to stir anything up here or knock any products, but what is the reference point when you all are saying this nitrean tastes and mixes better than anything out there? thanks!

Ok first off to answer your ridiculous question, i have not tried every protein on the market, i assume your question was rhetorical...but who gives a **** right?

Secondly, in the 13 years or so ive been training off and on, ive always used whey protein. From generic concentrates, to unflavored ion exchange (NASTY), to name brand designer wheys. I can't count how many brands ive tried at this point.

Third, to get to the real meat of your question. It should have been obvious just the way it was worded...but once again, who gives a **** right? Just for clarification, i said it mixes AS GOOD as anyhting else on the market....im talking literally a few shakes here man. So if you can show me a competing brand that mixes in 2 shakes or less, ill give you a cookie....and a kick in the nuts for putting out an irrelevant and futile effort at nitpicking.
:evillaugh

EDIT: Before you get mad at little ol me, IM JOKING WITH YOU. :ninja:

Severed Ties
04-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Personally I think Nitrean mixes and tastes far better than ON.

ST

abwowang
04-13-2005, 05:16 PM
FAR better..
for ON i basically just open my mouth tryin to SWALLOW the powder.. its not drinking.

nitrean is great

Organichu
04-13-2005, 07:50 PM
My Nitrean mixes very well in water with a spoon, heh.

I love ALN. :)

BCC
04-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Nitrean does mix better than ON whey. I've had no clumps at work when I use a shaker, yet I can't say the same thing about ON. Even when I had multiple powders in my shaker it would always be the ON whey left in little chocolate clumps.

GMCtrk
04-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Nitrean does mix better than ON whey. I've had no clumps at work when I use a shaker, yet I can't say the same thing about ON. Even when I had multiple powders in my shaker it would always be the ON whey left in little chocolate clumps.

you lie!

BCC
04-13-2005, 09:14 PM
:D Bling, bling.