PDA

View Full Version : Any of you have problems gaining fat?

eddie500
04-06-2005, 10:36 AM
I know some people out there don't mind gaining a little fat. Especially people like me who hate being skinny.
Well the thing is I'm trying to gain mass, And don't mind a little fat around my muscles to make them look even bigger. But I eat a lot... I do gain plenty of muscle mass but it seems like I put on almost no fat.
Personally I don't care much about looking "ripped" I'd rather look bigger than look ripped.. But not fat or chubby, don't get me wrong.
But what I notice is that people who are bigger than me, and they are not as strong, and they don't look fat either, must have a higher fat content.

Just wondering, do any of you skinny mass gainers out there have trouble putting on any kind of extra body fat? But have no problem adding muscle mass? Why is this? Just seem there are plenty of people that put on body fat very easily.

Anthony
04-06-2005, 10:39 AM
I'd be interested in seeing numbers to back up your claims, but regardless, why are you complaining?

eddie500
04-06-2005, 10:44 AM
I'd be interested in seeing numbers to back up your claims, but regardless, why are you complaining?

Yeah I wish I had taken body fat measurements from the beginning.

Double D
04-10-2005, 08:06 PM
I really dont see why you see this as a problem. Look at it from the other side of the coin. A) you are fat and cant gain muslce, or B) you are skinny and cant gain muscle. Either way you look like ****. You seem to have it great. I wish i was like you, i wouldnt have to waste time cutting. Quit complaining. Just keep adding size and pretty soon you will look BIG, or BIGGER than these other people.

Sidior
04-10-2005, 10:05 PM
man you have every BBs dream, you only put on muscle no matter how much you eat....Just keep eating man and like doubleD said you will be hyooog

zer06ame
04-11-2005, 07:08 AM
I really dont see why you see this as a problem. Look at it from the other side of the coin. A) you are fat and cant gain muslce, or B) you are skinny and cant gain muscle. Either way you look like ****. You seem to have it great. I wish i was like you, i wouldnt have to waste time cutting. Quit complaining. Just keep adding size and pretty soon you will look BIG, or BIGGER than these other people.

i have it good, thanks to genetics mostly. i can gain muscle fast (a lot faster than everyone i know) and i can gain/lose fat pretty easily, if i just do a little cardio i can drop it. too bad i haven't done cardio in over a year (bought my new running shoes yesterday to kick off my running which starts today at 4pm...i workout, be it lifting or running, same time everyday)

trfe
04-11-2005, 07:46 AM
so what the hell was this post about?

the kid is 16...no wonder no weight. When I look back on pictures when i was 16 i was ripped.

get back on here in 4 years and let's see if you have the same "problem"

AllUp
04-11-2005, 07:57 AM
No problems gaining fat here... S***, if it were my job late last year I woulda been making teh big bucks $$$!!one!!

Shao-LiN
04-11-2005, 11:10 PM
I'd love to have that "problem". I just find it funny that you think it is a problem that you don't gain fat, hehe.

SpecialK
04-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Why would you want to gain fat? Personally I think having less fat gives your muscles appear larger.