PDA

View Full Version : The other hole...(outgoing)

trfe
04-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey guys,

Been bulking for almost 2 weeks now. Still getting my diet ironed-out. I have found over the last week or so I have had some wicked gas, not smell, but volume. I'll feel really bloated and go hit the stall and I will exhale for 3-5 seconds at a time out of my anus. This happens 2-3 times a day at work. I may be eatting too fast, i'm going to experiement with that, but has anyone else run into this problem?

I typically eat pretty clean, might eat a double cheeseburger twice a week from McD's and i eat some chicken patties at night, but during the day it is all cereal, instant oatmeal, turkey sandwiches, protein, creatine, fruit, egg whites... I'm just curious if this is a problem i'm causing by the way I'm eating or if it is a problem caused with the amount of food I'm eating.

IZich
04-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey guys,

Been bulking for almost 2 weeks now. Still getting my diet ironed-out. I have found over the last week or so I have had some wicked gas, not smell, but volume. I'll feel really bloated and go hit the stall and I will exhale for 3-5 seconds at a time out of my anus. This happens 2-3 times a day at work. I may be eatting too fast, i'm going to experiement with that, but has anyone else run into this problem?

I typically eat pretty clean, might eat a double cheeseburger twice a week from McD's and i eat some chicken patties at night, but during the day it is all cereal, instant oatmeal, turkey sandwiches, protein, creatine, fruit, egg whites... I'm just curious if this is a problem i'm causing by the way I'm eating or if it is a problem caused with the amount of food I'm eating.
:zipit: sorry man for laughing at a serious question, but its a pretty funny topic. I dont think there is anything wrong with your diet. If the gas persists, it might be the speed of your eating. Other than that, i have no clue.. maybe someone else has a better idea..

Bohizzle
04-07-2005, 03:04 PM
people usually get more gas when they are bulking. whether i am on a cut or a bulk i am absolutely one of the most gaseous people alive and i've just learned to deal with it lol. search around for other gas/fart/wind threads, there have been quite a few and ur question might have been answered in there.

Andrew

BigDanStud
04-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Man holmes, when I get gas essay, look out! Its vato pyscho loco. I usually get gas when im on a date, Im talking about stomache about to explode type sh*t, So i have to leave to go to el bano to relive myself, take some gas-x holmes or some beano or take a spoon and dig it out. Well, better just stick to gas-x.

Big Dan

Max-Mex
04-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Man holmes, when I get gas essay, look out! Its vato pyscho loco.

ROFL !! Have never posted a quote in my sig, but that was just too damn funny! Up it goes!

EJFan
04-07-2005, 08:51 PM
someone asked a question about gas a while back and one response was along the lines of "it'll stop after your body adjusts."

when i got my protein levels in line, i had some serious gas (the kind you can smell outside... even when the wind blows) but it's subsided in recent weeks. so maybe you'll find that true too. after a couple o' weeks you'll stop "responding" this way.

of course, you could always try beano.

javyn
04-08-2005, 12:34 AM
yeah i heard its your body responding to the increased protein intake. i must not be eating enough.....

Canadian Crippler
04-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Man holmes, when I get gas essay, look out! Its vato pyscho loco. I usually get gas when im on a date, Im talking about stomache about to explode type sh*t, So i have to leave to go to el bano to relive myself, take some gas-x holmes or some beano or take a spoon and dig it out. Well, better just stick to gas-x.

Big DanThat sounds EXACTLY like something Eddie Guerrero would say.