PDA

View Full Version : 1st pic

justhrowit
04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
O.K....trying again for the fourth time.

Keeps telling me I posted this in the last five minutes.....not showing up. Been trying for two days!

O.K....it worked this time! Been going heavy on deads and finally getting back up to the glory days. Still have some more work to do, but I'm gettign there. Thought I'd try out the new camera as well. First pics here, let me know what you think!

J

Max-Mex
04-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Nice back shot. What's up the the girly lowerback tattoo?!?! :p

justhrowit
04-08-2005, 09:29 AM

HAHA.....that's not an original joke at all! Only regret is that I didn't go bigger on it! I will say that I've had it for much longer than the tribal "craze" really kicked in! Got it about 12 or 13 years ago...yeah I was quite young, but the guy didn't seem to care. At the time there actually wasn't much tribal stuff out there......guess that caught on and now I'm one of "them"

J

Coke
04-08-2005, 10:49 AM
...and you were bigger than that before - great back pic, excellent work!!

justhrowit
04-08-2005, 11:15 AM
...and you were bigger than that before - great back pic, excellent work!!

Yeah...I tranined as a shot putter in college. So all we did was pulls (cleans, snatches, deads and variations of). My weight is about the same (260) but my BF % is higher now than it was then. Been trying to encorporate more cardio into my routine. slowly but surely!

J

Stackattack
04-08-2005, 11:35 AM
LOL a tramp stamp as they are called.

The shot looks awesome man. Your back, delts and arms are all big and look to be in pretty good relative proportion. Although you delts look to be slightly over shadowed by your arm development. Nice work.

BIGERIC
04-08-2005, 12:01 PM
looks good ..waht is your height and weight

justhrowit
04-08-2005, 01:24 PM
looks good ..waht is your height and weight

Right now I'm 6'2" and about 260#

J

KiwiBuilder
04-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Right now I'm 6'2" and about 260#

J