PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what's weird?...

fixationdarknes
04-09-2005, 02:35 PM
...I've been dirtying up my diet (eating more fats) for the past few weeks to more easily get those calories down. And I've noticed that my abs pretty much look the same. It's like I'm not gaining any more fat. And this is AFTER I started eating dirtier. Weird.

Optimum08
04-09-2005, 02:39 PM
so long as your semi-clean...it shouldn't have a huge direct effect on fat across the stomach...but after a while u may see less ab-age then usual but that just comes with the bulking territory...

spencerjrus
04-09-2005, 02:46 PM
bulking sucks, i cant wait until i get to cut.

Shao-LiN
04-09-2005, 03:29 PM
I love bulking...I get to eat a lot. Getting fat sucks, though =).

Optimum08
04-09-2005, 03:36 PM
:withstupi....its kinda sad only seeing the remnants of the abs i had at 205 ish....but the huuuggee factor makes up for it...

fixationdarknes
04-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey guys, I have a question about when I cut in the future. when I do cut, since I'll be eating less food obviously, will that have an impact on how tall I get? I mean, I don't want to eat less and not grow as tall as possible. I'm a growing boy!

getfit
04-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Hey guys, I have a question about when I cut in the future. when I do cut, since I'll be eating less food obviously, will that have an impact on how tall I get? I mean, I don't want to eat less and not grow as tall as possible. I'm a growing boy!
you are fix so just eat up for now!

spencerjrus
04-09-2005, 08:14 PM

I didnt eat a damn thing through HS and I'm almost 6'1 now, so I would have to say probably not. My brother (who eats even less than I do) is 6'3. I think you're safe.

fixationdarknes
04-09-2005, 08:32 PM
I didnt eat a damn thing through HS and I'm almost 6'1 now, so I would have to say probably not. My brother (who eats even less than I do) is 6'3. I think you're safe.

Yeah, but I'm sure you've got height genetics on your side. My mom is 4'11 and my dad is 5'11, and my brother (almost 22 y/o now) is 5'6" like me, but I'm 15 y/o. I wanna be as tall as I can genetically be.

Are you saying that the amount of food you eat during adolescence has nothing to do with how tall you're going to get? I think it at least has something to do with it...

And GF, I am eating lots right now...but I know I'm gonna put on some fat in doing it. Man, I wish I never gained excess fat...lol.

IZich
04-09-2005, 08:36 PM
could you explain to me why you're dirtying up your diet to get the calories down? I'm kinda confused, thanks.

fixationdarknes
04-09-2005, 08:37 PM
could you explain to me why you're dirtying up your diet to get the calories down? I'm kinda confused, thanks.

Because fat has more calories than protein and carbs. And it's hard for me to get a lot of calories without some dirty foods.

Zearoth
04-09-2005, 09:32 PM
You won't gain fat just because you eat fat. Fat gain comes from eating a surplus of calories because your body uses it to store energy. If you're bulking, you're naturally going to gain some fat, but eating a little bit of dirty foods wouldn't be very significant. People our age don't really have to worry as much as say someone who is 30 because our metabolisms are probably faster than theirs, so you may get by with having as much as 1 cheat meal a day. Canadian Crippler eats a oven pizza almost everyday and he's still fairly lean, so I wouldn't say its a big anomaly.

fixationdarknes
04-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Alright, cool. I'll try not to get TOO dirty though...

Zearoth
04-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Yeah. It's all good to stay as clean as possible, but eating a little bit of "bad" stuff isn't a big concern for you or me right now. Have fun :thumbup: