PDA

View Full Version : subcutaneous pain?

spanky33
04-10-2005, 09:03 AM
Hey everyone,
just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. It's pretty weird, I have no idea what it is...
Usually after my cheat day (and trust me, i CHEAT), I have pain under my skin for a day or two. Now it's hard to explain what kind of pain. It's not a chronic pain that's there every single minute, i only feel it if i poke my stomach or chest or back. and its not a 'deep' pain, it's right under my skin. and it's not an OWWW pain, it's just an uncomfortable feeling. like if i'm in the shower and i'm rubbing soap over my torso, i feel it. and it's not psychological, i'm not crazy ..lol...
i've noticed it after every time i've cheated in the past (like if i cheat saturday, i'll feel it sunday and monday, sometimes tuesday).

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...
P.S, not sure if i put this in the right section...sorry if i didn't.

ryuage
04-10-2005, 09:34 AM
nope

Kingair
04-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Never had that happen.

shansen008
04-10-2005, 12:43 PM
I dont think ive felt that exactly. Ill tell you what i do notice though. My body seems to adapt to the food i eat. Eating like crap (7 cheat days a week lol) youre body gets used to it and feels somewhat normal over time. When you start eating healthy nothing changes.....you just feel good. Then when you have a cheatday your body goes into shock and basically says "WTF???". Thats what happens to me. Ive pretty much stopped eating crap altogether, i cant handle the feeling it gives me. As an example just the other night i had skipped a meal i was so busy at work, so when dinnertime came around i was so hungry i stopped at a mcdonalds drive thru and ordered a big mac meal. Tasted so damned good, i felt guilty but i was soooooo hungry. I had been eating every 2 hours for the past 2 weeks, so going from breakfast at 8am to dinner at 7 killed me. Anyway, i woke up at around midnight with heart palpatations and acid reflux/indigestion. My body just cant handle crap cheat food anymore. Its spoiled.

Sorry for the ramble, but to answer your question more specifically NO, i just feel like crap for the entire next day altogether.

Shao-LiN
04-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Indigestion? Gas?

spanky33
04-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Indigestion? Gas?
no it's not that kinda pain.
but from what it seems like, no one else has this issue; it's just me

MillyS00
04-10-2005, 06:51 PM
i get the same feeling on my stomach but i donmt know what it is. I thought it might have been from doing too many ab exercises.

spanky33
04-10-2005, 07:35 PM
actually that might be it. i thought that for a while too. cuz i tend to do lotsa crunches when i cheat (i dont know why...i know it's not doing ****)...lol.
but yea, maybe?

Shao-LiN
04-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Probably.

zer06ame
04-12-2005, 06:02 AM
i can't say i've experienced what you're talking about, but i try to really never cheat by eating food that i shouldn't...but, i got really lazy last saturday and i didn't eat enough protein and i ate food i haven't eaten (as junk food, once in a while part of a meal like dinner, but usually not much) in a while (slurpee, hotdog, potato chips) and i felt like sh!t all day. i was so tired/depressed feeling although not really depressed, just tired and extremely lazy i didn't even feel like eating my pb and milk before i fell asleep. then the next day when i lifted, i lifted after breakfast and all i had was 2.5bagels, and man, was i struggeling because of my lack of protein the day before. i couldn't get the extra reps out that i normally could. maybe it's just in my head, but regardless, i'll never do that again.

TheGimp
04-12-2005, 07:01 AM
(Excessive) Carbs can make you feel lethargic

DarrenEff
04-12-2005, 07:13 AM
I get the same kind of feeling after I have alot to drink the night before =P