PDA

View Full Version : Special offers - thermocin special and free t-shirts

Joe Black
04-13-2005, 02:18 AM
Hi everyone,

We currently have 2 special offers running.

Thermocin - Buy 1 and get 2nd half price

You can save $12.00 by taking advantage of our buy 1 get 2nd half price thermocin deal. 2 x thermocins would normally cost you $47.90, but with our special offer it will only cost you $35.90! A saving of $12.00!!!

So.... Whether your goal is getting shredded for a bodybuilding contest or just to trim up for the beach this summer take advantage of this great deal to help you along your way!

Simply go to the Thermocin product page (http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php/products_id/4) and select the special offer option.

Get a free AtLarge Nutrition t-shirt when you place an order over $50.00!

We have some new Red AtLarge Nutrition t-shirts and we are throwing them in with all orders over $50.00!!

For more information on how to take advantage of this offer and for a view of the t-shirts see our free t-shirt news story. (http://www.atlargenutrition.com/newsdesk_info.php/newsdesk_id/32)

Thanks

Daniel

heathj
04-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh of course you make that special a week after I buy my thermocin :P

Shirt looks good. So does Chris' back.

Jabberwocky
04-13-2005, 03:24 PM
I might have to pick up some thermocin, I already have that red shirt though =/

abwowang
04-13-2005, 05:15 PM
wuts the difference between this and hydroxycut, xynedrine, ripped fuel?

chris mason
04-13-2005, 07:44 PM
That would be a REALLY long post. Check out the product page on AtLarge and then compare it to the other products. In some cases there are substantial differences in others the differences are more subtle. The bottom line is our product works as well as any on the market and better than most while being very attractively priced.

Organichu
04-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Chris, is that your back? JESUS!

I think I'll order the two Thermocin special and a Nitrean refill... this way I can intensify my cut and order a shirt one size too small- motivation to lose some fat. ;)

chris mason
04-14-2005, 05:33 AM
Yes, that is my back. Thanks for the compliment.

Joe Black
04-14-2005, 06:16 AM
Most people say Chris's back is better than his front

:omg:

heh, ok, only I could probably get away with that joke ;)

Jabberwocky
04-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Just ordered my thermocin $$