PDA

View Full Version : update pics 4/22/05

illazz1own
04-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Been awile,took a few new pics..got some new weights a couple days ago and now im ready to rock......im semi bulking again but much cleaner and most of the fat i had before is starting to come off with my new routine..im at like 181 now......

bobk07
04-22-2005, 05:46 PM
height?

TAFMAN 2
04-22-2005, 07:07 PM
looking strong

500squat
04-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Great traps.....keep it up!

illazz1own
04-22-2005, 07:42 PM
thanks all.........height is 5"11

muscle chic
04-22-2005, 08:00 PM
They don't look too much different than the last pics. I saw more definition in your back in the last ones but you did say you're bulking. Looking good though!!

illazz1own
04-22-2005, 09:05 PM
They don't look too much different than the last pics. I saw more definition in your back in the last ones but you did say you're bulking. Looking good though!!

yea i agree now that i look at it...ive grown in a few spots i just suck at taking pics..(nice excuse)<-------...lol anyway just up till a couple days ago i finaly got my ass some iron free weights,barbells,dumbells..all of that good stuff so i can finaly ditch the machines i was stuck with,so now i can work all those stabalizer muscles instead of those blasted machines that isolate....hopefuly there should be some big improvements happining within the next 6 months....;).........ohh yea heres me 1 year ago so at least i made some significant growth i guees..

Gabrielle
04-22-2005, 11:03 PM
to be completely honest, I think your bodyfat which is about 15 % is too high to be bulking. I will admit that you have gotten thicker, but I don't see much progress otherwise. Just being honest. Good luck with your new workout routine, and good job on ditching the machines.

IZich
04-23-2005, 12:35 AM
definite transformation. i disagree with gabrielle, i think there is definitely a lot of mass difference (mostly muscle as well.)

illazz1own
04-23-2005, 12:44 AM
to be completely honest, I think your bodyfat which is about 15 % is too high to be bulking. I will admit that you have gotten thicker, but I don't see much progress otherwise. Just being honest. Good luck with your new workout routine, and good job on ditching the machines.

ty for the comments...this time around im kinda just eating more clean foods,but also doing cardio 3 times a week,so im not technicly bulking..im just eating alot of meat and healthy foods opposed to gorging on any and everything in site to gain....i learned from that so hopefuly this time ill do it right...;)

illazz1own
04-23-2005, 12:46 AM
definite transformation. i disagree with gabrielle, i think there is definitely a lot of mass difference (mostly muscle as well.)

thanks man..i think the transition to free weights will really take effect in couple months..

muscle chic
04-23-2005, 07:52 AM
yea i agree now that i look at it...ive grown in a few spots i just suck at taking pics..(nice excuse)<-------...lol anyway just up till a couple days ago i finaly got my ass some iron free weights,barbells,dumbells..all of that good stuff so i can finaly ditch the machines i was stuck with,so now i can work all those stabalizer muscles instead of those blasted machines that isolate....hopefuly there should be some big improvements happining within the next 6 months....;).........ohh yea heres me 1 year ago so at least i made some significant growth i guees..

Big difference there!! Free weights are the way to go!! You'll see the changes your looking for with free weights ans a clean diet!!

latinomasfino
04-23-2005, 05:43 PM
im a be honest umm u should have kept cuttin cause u had developed muscle somewhat already u should cut to 165 then see how far u can go and then do quick bulks no more than 10lbs thast wut im gonna do once i drop to 165 u and me were the same lbs when we started to cut at 180 (170 currently )

illazz1own
04-24-2005, 03:23 AM
im a be honest umm u should have kept cuttin cause u had developed muscle somewhat already u should cut to 165 then see how far u can go and then do quick bulks no more than 10lbs thast wut im gonna do once i drop to 165 u and me were the same lbs when we started to cut at 180 (170 currently )

nah man 165 is to low..i wanna get big not be some light weight with a nice little fitness cut..**** that..might as well try to gain to aty least 200lbs with lean mucsle mass...i bet in 6 months with these free weights i accomplish my goal...watch........;)

JSully
04-24-2005, 05:31 AM
hmm...well, not to be a dickhead...but you keep mentioning free weights.

Free weights are good, and I believe they are the way to go. But you can accomplish just as much with machines. Marcus Ruhl uses machines almost exclusively. If you don't know who he is, do a google search. He's quite large.

Anyways, as far as bulking and bodyfat are concerned, you should bulk until you are uncomfortable with the fat level. Gabrielle says no more than 15%. Well, I don't know about you, but 15-16% is where my body "naturally" stays around pretty easily. I've gotta diet my ass off to get below it, and if I stray for even a week it can come back VERY quickly, so when I bulk, I tend to go no more than 20% (except on my last bulk I was a little laxed and went to 24% lol)

anyways, good luck.

illazz1own
04-24-2005, 01:29 PM
hmm...well, not to be a dickhead...but you keep mentioning free weights.

Free weights are good, and I believe they are the way to go. But you can accomplish just as much with machines. Marcus Ruhl uses machines almost exclusively. If you don't know who he is, do a google search. He's quite large.

Anyways, as far as bulking and bodyfat are concerned, you should bulk until you are uncomfortable with the fat level. Gabrielle says no more than 15%. Well, I don't know about you, but 15-16% is where my body "naturally" stays around pretty easily. I've gotta diet my ass off to get below it, and if I stray for even a week it can come back VERY quickly, so when I bulk, I tend to go no more than 20% (except on my last bulk I was a little laxed and went to 24% lol)

anyways, good luck.

ty jake.....ill keep that in mind....the diffrence i felt in my body from switching to the free weights was insane..cause the machines tend to isolate one muscle..and the free weights hit all the others..i can barely walk right now from sqauting yesterday...i never felt that with machines....

latinomasfino
04-24-2005, 01:49 PM
nah man 165 is to low..i wanna get big not be some light weight with a nice little fitness cut..**** that..might as well try to gain to aty least 200lbs with lean mucsle mass...i bet in 6 months with these free weights i accomplish my goal...watch........;)

haah ok hopefuly it goes well by switching to free weights GOOOD DECISion big time toook me to a whole difference level also try to include a lot of dumbelll exercises (ex: barbell bench press followed by dumbell bench press) u will see a big diff as well
as for me i got to 180 and let me telll u its been a fukin bicht tryin to get back down man thast y i was tellin u that im finally at 170 but that took like 4 months so im just gonna get ripped at 165 see how it goes

ryuage
04-24-2005, 01:53 PM

id like to see how far you get wit that... :rolleyes:

id probably gain 10 lbs of water in that first week. oops time to start cutting again!

illazz1own
04-24-2005, 03:56 PM
good luck with the cut latino...and yea i tried that barbell,dumbell varation and it works real good.....i usualy switch between the 2 when doing workouts..

Gutz981
04-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Looking great there dude...keep up the bulk...Get thick...

illazz1own
04-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Looking great there dude...keep up the bulk...Get thick...

thanks gutz,...ill try to get as thick as a house...heh

Gabrielle
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
yeah, but you are a different story Little Jake because you weigh 50lbs more than him. You have stated you are endo-meso andhave a slow metabolism, but you have great nutritional habits and are presently working your ass of to get your bodyfat down and I respect that. I was just throwing my comments out there because he weighs 181lbs, so he is definitely not skinny fat and he mentioned he was cutting before. For some reason, I am coming across really hostile, sorry about that because it is not intended