PDA

View Full Version : My pics (no muscle shots yet)

DavyRen
04-23-2005, 04:09 AM
I thought it was time you had a look at some of my pics before I started training. I suppose it's nice to put a face to a name.
Some muscle pics will appear over the forthcoming months. Ah sod it you can have one from my hols last July.

muscle chic
04-23-2005, 08:07 AM
Yeah!!lol I guess the muscles will come later!! Start lifting!! :)

DavyRen
06-08-2005, 01:33 PM
I've took some updated pics on my phone (there not the best quality).
This is about 7 months or so of training.

DavyRen
06-09-2005, 02:18 AM
My misses took a few more pics last night, comments on my progress welcome.

Built
06-09-2005, 02:53 AM
Back looks like it's making some progress - what's your diet like, and are you bulking or cutting right now?

DavyRen
06-09-2005, 03:01 AM
Trying to stay quite lean as i'm more after the defined look but put muscle mass on. Massive gains at first but i'm really happy with the improvement. Not really happy with the pics.
Bulked up with mt BF% also coming down. Need to work on my lower stomach although I realise this will probably be the last place for me to lose the fat.
Diet is not the best and is something i'm working on. i'm currently taking one protein shake with creatine once a day which has 60g of protein which includes a couple of yoghurts. I'm gonna take 2 shakes a day from now on.

Built
06-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Your tummy is entirely your diet. Post it up, k?

DavyRen
06-09-2005, 03:12 AM
your not gonna like this and i'll get slated for it as I eat like a kid. I really want to start eating what a bodybuilder eats however i've aways been fussy and I know I need to get out of that habbit. I find it easier to drink.

i eat the following
bread - I love it
cheese - I love it
cheeseburger - once or twice a week
fish fingers - george foreman once a week or so
chicken dippers - george foreman once a week or so
chips - not very often
pizza - twice a week
2 scoops of nitrean - daily soon to be twice
2 yoghurts - daily soon to be twice
Packet of crisps - one a day

Hardly ever have chocolate anymore

Canadian Crippler
06-09-2005, 06:16 AM
Your chest looks like it made some improvements. In all honesty though, it seems you've added far more fat than muscle. You might want to re-evaluate what you are eating as your body might not respond well to foods like pizza and cheeseburgers.

(sorry if that came off rude, just trying to be honest with you.)

DavyRen
06-09-2005, 06:38 AM
Your chest looks like it made some improvements. In all honesty though, it seems you've added far more fat than muscle. You might want to re-evaluate what you are eating as your body might not respond well to foods like pizza and cheeseburgers.

(sorry if that came off rude, just trying to be honest with you.)

no not rude at all I respect your opinion. i've definately bulked up and fat would have taken it's part. Without doubt i've added muscle but maybe now it's the time to go on a clean diet and get my BF% down to where I want it.

Progress
06-09-2005, 09:18 AM
How intense is your routine?

DavyRen
06-09-2005, 10:01 AM
How intense is your routine?

doing wbb#1

darius19
06-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah man you need to drop all the fast food if you are at all serious about changing your body. Its fine once in a while but it looks like you eat crap for dinner everyday!

Live by this insted:
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

Progress
06-09-2005, 11:18 AM
doing wbb#1

Do you think you're doing enough weight?

DavyRen
06-09-2005, 02:58 PM
it's starting to get easier so i'm uping the weight in gradual stages.