PDA

View Full Version : Just Ordered Again - but with some difficulty

Genacide
04-25-2005, 02:48 PM
I just placed a order again and love the Atlargenutrition products. I did however run into a little problem. When I added a item to "the cart" I would be sent to the "cart" screen and everything was fine except for their was no button to check out. This would happen in both I.E. and Firefox browsers. I just had a error at the bottom on the screen. After a few attempts I finally was able to place my order.
Here is a screen shot of the page.

chris mason
04-25-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm very sorry about the difficulty you had and will have Daniel look into the problem.

Chris

Genacide
04-25-2005, 03:33 PM
A little work for a great product is no trouble for me, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Joe Black
04-25-2005, 03:59 PM
on the case.

Its just some too sensitive error showing on the server. It actually adds the product fine and you can order, it just looks odd.

Should be fixed shortly.

chris mason
04-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Dan, I cannot see how you can proceed with the order?

Genacide
04-25-2005, 07:59 PM
A few times if I tried to add another product the first would be gone from the cart, and the checkout button would still be gone.

chris mason
04-25-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up by the way. This REALLY bothers me and we will hopefully have matters resolved very quickly.

Genacide
04-25-2005, 08:39 PM
No Problem, always happy to help people that have helped me and many other in their bodybuilding.

Joe Black
04-26-2005, 01:09 AM
there is a checkout button at the top of the site, along with view cart and my account. If you add the product to your cart and then click the checkout link at the top you can proceed fine.

We had orders over night and I just did a test one, so it definately is working.

Having said that I need to get the error fixed, so it shows the checkout button where it should also in the page. Should be fixed today, but if its still there when you try and place an order, follow the route I just described and you can order fine.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Genacide
04-26-2005, 05:22 AM
I was able to place a order that same day, just had to add it to the cart a few times before the usual checkout button was present. I didn't even notice the checkout at the top. :angel:

Joe Black
04-26-2005, 05:28 AM
:)

being sorted today...

chris mason
04-26-2005, 06:18 AM
I was able to place a order that same day, just had to add it to the cart a few times before the usual checkout button was present. I didn't even notice the checkout at the top. :angel:

Lol, nor did I! I was under the impression you couldn't order. Oh man, I need to pay more attention to the software side of matters. Daniel is the guru there.

Joe Black
04-26-2005, 10:45 AM
all fixed :)