PDA

View Full Version : Good Breakfast?

Mbaboy
04-25-2005, 03:01 PM
I don't have the time to make breakfast. I'm sorry but I just don't and never will (weekday wise). Is there a good power I can get that has like everything I need? Anyone want to reccomend me one? I'm trying to bulk, but any powder wiht a good mix of everything will do.

getfit
04-25-2005, 03:20 PM
well you have time to gulp down a shake you can add oats, milk, natty pb+protein even add a banana
unless you wanna buy a ready weight gainer

Genacide
04-25-2005, 03:39 PM
Make a large steak the night before, and prehaps some eggs. Thats the breakfast of champions. OR

Opticen is a nice meal replacer, tastes great and good nutrition from it.

getfit
04-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Make a large steak the night before, and prehaps some eggs. Thats the breakfast of champions. OR

Opticen is a nice meal replacer, tastes great and good nutrition from it.
that type of breakfast always seems to amaze me! i don't think i can get to eat that yet in the morning eggs yes but steak well being a veg. i might skip that part ;)

manowar669
04-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Fastest breakfast on the planet: big ass glass of milk.

Everyone has time for breakfast. Oatmeal takes a minute or two, toss it into the microwave before you do anything else (shower, bathroom, whatever), it'll be cool enough to eat then. Slap loads of meat between two slices of quality bread and eat it in the car, takes about 30 seconds to throw together. Cook a weeks worth of food ahead of time, you can make five meals in 5 minutes then.

Mbaboy
04-25-2005, 04:41 PM
a. i don't have a car
b. is Opticen good?

whats the cheapest place to buy online?

getfit
04-25-2005, 04:46 PM
a. i don't have a car
b. is Opticen good?

whats the cheapest place to buy online?
on tha main page of the forum you'll see "atlarge nutrition" you can read about their products :)

Mbaboy
04-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Ok, i think i'm getting this. Someone object before it is too late.

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?osCsid=2f62796d48424c9172dec03f33cd8ad7&products_id=2&osCsid=2f62796d48424c9172dec03f33cd8ad7

javyn
04-30-2005, 07:14 PM
hot irish breakfast tea w/ a splash of milk. then i go get a beef, bean, and rice stuffed burrito from the place down the street with big cup of iced tea. then i get home and drink whey + milk. then i unbutton my pants hold my gut and whine "whyyy do i keep doing this uhghghgh"

darius19
04-30-2005, 08:18 PM
that type of breakfast always seems to amaze me! i don't think i can get to eat that yet in the morning eggs yes but steak well being a veg. i might skip that part ;)

Being vegeterian rules! I eat fish but ever since I stopped eating meat I have felt so much better ... anyway I usualy have oatmeal with pb, banana, and cottege cheese. Takes 5 minutes to make...about 20 to eat tho...its so much food...cereal is also good, milk, some fruit...uhh...i like to make pancakes when i have time and put em in the fridge for lunch or breakfast...scrambled eggs are easy to make...what else...low fat wheat eggos with peanut butter and milk are great...uhh...yeah thats what I usualy have. Hope it helps.

getfit
04-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Being vegeterian rules! I eat fish but ever since I stopped eating meat I have felt so much better ... anyway I usualy have oatmeal with pb, banana, and cottege cheese. Takes 5 minutes to make...about 20 to eat tho...its so much food...cereal is also good, milk, some fruit...uhh...i like to make pancakes when i have time and put em in the fridge for lunch or breakfast...scrambled eggs are easy to make...what else...low fat wheat eggos with peanut butter and milk are great...uhh...yeah thats what I usualy have. Hope it helps.
ya i've been veg almost all my life i don't eat fish but i do eat eggs,drink milk,so on i get enough protein in my diet so it doesn't worry me i'm healthy! :)

Shao-LiN
04-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Cook the night before, eat in morning. Or drop a quick MRP shake. It's not brain surgery.

danlifter
04-30-2005, 09:08 PM
For breakfast i just have some oats with a piece of shredded wheat in it, some cottage cheese, whey shake in milk and water. Take about 5 minutes to prepare. And it is really good, and also good bodybuilding food.

spencerjrus
04-30-2005, 09:14 PM
5 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of WW bread w/ butter, 4 cups of whole milk, breakfast of champions.

mihorne
04-30-2005, 09:37 PM
fish is meat
i dont care what anybody says

CarlP
04-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Not eating meat? I.. don't.. understand.. :bang:

Unholy
04-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Diet is Key, meat is king :D

getfit
05-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Not eating meat? I.. don't.. understand.. :bang:
i haven't eaten meat since i was 13 yrs old and i'm alive and very healthy

Dedicated
05-01-2005, 07:40 AM
I don't have the time to make breakfast. I'm sorry but I just don't and never will (weekday wise). Is there a good power I can get that has like everything I need? Anyone want to reccomend me one? I'm trying to bulk, but any powder wiht a good mix of everything will do.

I know this isn't answering your question and I didn't read the whole post yet, but I "really" think it is very easy to make a quick breakfast like this:

3 fried eggs
4 piece of whole wheat toast
2 cups milk

Takes like 5 minutes to make that, or less.

You get fats, protein, and carbs and you can take your multi along with some fish oil caps. It's the perfect way to start your day.