PDA

View Full Version : V8 worth the buck?

vvv
04-27-2005, 11:57 AM
Hi, i was wondering if V8 is actually worth the cost.

I mean i just started taking V8 the first time and I tastes alrite.. pretty good.

Plus it has tomatos, juice of carrots, celery, beets, parsle, lettuce, watercress, spinach with salt and seasoning.
A can has about 71 cals and 11g carbs, 3g proteins.

Second question: can this be considered a mid-day snack (after lunch) before supper?
I mean nuttin wrong with that rite? I'm open to suggestions for any alternatives for V8.

Thanks

Anthony
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
You bought it. You drank it. You tell us if it's worth the cost. I think you're spending way too much time thinking about a can of tomato juice.

wrestlemaniac
04-27-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm open to suggestions for any alternatives for V8.

Plus it has tomatos, juice of carrots, celery, beets, parsle, lettuce, watercress, spinach with salt and seasoning.

any ideas forming?

as for question #2 : it's food. If it fits your caloric needs for a mid day snack then eat whatever you like... althought I'd go with something a little heavier in the protien area personally.

YungLifter
04-27-2005, 01:10 PM
id buy a good juicer and put all same vegetables and a apple and it would be better imo.

vvv
04-27-2005, 01:29 PM
You bought it. You drank it. You tell us if it's worth the cost. I think you're spending way too much time thinking about a can of tomato juice.

haha... the days when u got nuttin to do at work :boring:

hoser813
04-27-2005, 05:19 PM
i think v8 tastes like poopy. To me, its just cold tomato soup.

LoneJeeper
04-28-2005, 12:30 PM
I like it for the nutrients i don't normally get. I hate beets. I don't even think i could identify watercress. I like it with hot sauce. It's better than pepsi at least.