PDA

View Full Version : Diet Critique - Help needed

Draven_Fenix
04-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Aight, I'm sure by now many people are annoyed with me, but I can not seem to loose any bf. I have tried many different things. At first I was doin it all wrong. I have now pretty much cut out all sugar except for in milk, oatmeal, and fruit. I try as best I can to stay away from my sat fats and try to get as much unsat fat as I can. Here is my daily diet(I usually eat the same thing everday with some variation sometimes.):

6:30 AM
3 whole egss - tried eggwhites but they gimme really bad gas all freakin day...
1 packet of instant oatmeal - low sugar by quaker oats
banana/apple
1 glass milk

workout @ 8:00AM

10:00AM
protien bar - searching for a new one if anyone has suggestions... my current one has a lot of sugar therefore I have been skippin this meal recently. I have to scarf the bar in between classes.

12:15PM
tuna - usually a whole pack of the starkist stuff. 3.5 servings of like 18 g protien per pop
oatmeal
banana/apple
diet soda

3:30
PBJ - natty pb ande sugarless jelly on whole wheat bread

6:00
usually whatever I can get my hands on with low fat and sugar. Sometimes sushi. Sometimes tv-dinner from smart ones or lean cuisine packing 250 cals or so and 3-4 g sat fat. Sometime I skip this b/c of lack of options after getting off work.

9:00
Whatever my parents are cooking. Most of the time it is chicken, veg, and pasta or some kind of beef(tacos, sloppy joe, sketti, meatloaf, etc) Not much choice here b/c I don't have enough money to buy my own food and I dont wanna starve.

My workout is a 5 day split b/c of crunched time. I also do about 60 mins of cardio 4-5 times a week playing basketball. I play by myself but I more around as much as possible and I get pretty hot and out of breath. Also I work in construction from 12:00 to 5:00 or so. Usually pretty hard days.
That is basically the same thing I do every day. I have been lifting for about 10 months or so. Gained about 25-30 lbs. Wanna cut down for summer. Any suggestions you have is very helpful. I am very frustrated and I just don't know what I am doing wrong or what I can do to improve my weight loss. Thanks