PDA

View Full Version : Jamar: Before and After

jamar
04-29-2005, 03:22 PM
Now ppl there's not a big difference. So don't expect any tobey from spiderman.

The first one was taken on 19 Sept 2004 and the last two just yesterday. I know there should be a greater change over such a large time frame but i been in and out of the gym, etc.

500squat
04-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Jamar....keep working hard bra, you will reach your goals!

jamar
04-29-2005, 03:29 PM
To me they look the same. SIGH. Oh well.

WILLGETNICE
04-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Definite overall improvement. Keep up the good work man

jamar
04-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Definite overall improvement. Keep up the good work man

Thanx man. Trying to keep it up. Trying hard. Just got to get my diet in order and i should be fine.

Bohizzle
04-29-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah i definately see improvement, remember, you are your hardest critic. figure out that diet, get in lots of cals, and u should be progressing nicely!

Andrew

Stupendous
04-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Growth takes time.

And I'm pretty sure Tobey used steroids for his Spiderman transformation. He was tiny in Seabiscuit and had to bulk up for Spiderman very quickly.

jamar
04-30-2005, 09:32 AM
Growth takes time.

Yea i am starting to realize that myself. Although technically, i should weigh more than i do now over the past 7 months tho. So my diet has to be whack.

And I'm pretty sure Tobey used steroids for his Spiderman transformation. He was tiny in Seabiscuit and had to bulk up for Spiderman very quickly.

Hmmm. Quite Possible.

jamar
04-30-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm also starting to see a gut. As ion i know in that pic, my stomach looks fine but as soon as i sit down, i see all these lines and what looks like a huge belly.

One day it was huge even when i was standing, my sister looked at me in awe. I had just finished eating but it was still way bigger than it had ever been even for eating.

Bohizzle
04-30-2005, 02:47 PM
was it squishy or hard? a lot of times people confuse a gut with a full stomach, and even if it was fat, it often happens when ur eating a lot to build those muscles!

Andrew

jamar
04-30-2005, 04:35 PM
was it squishy or hard? a lot of times people confuse a gut with a full stomach, and even if it was fat, it often happens when ur eating a lot to build those muscles!

Andrew

Hard actually. But when i sit i can pinch my stomach a good bit. The pics above don't make me look like i have a belly do they?

I just don't want to let my gut get to the point of no return if it is currently big.

I wannabebig! Just don't want to have a big belly. And it seems that so far, i getting the second one WAY faster than the first one.

Bohizzle
05-01-2005, 08:08 AM
you absolutely do not look like u have a belly man, just keep doing what ur doing, keep bulking, and then when you cut, u'll see ur belly shrink significantly.

Andrew

jamar
05-01-2005, 11:25 AM
you absolutely do not look like u have a belly man, just keep doing what ur doing, keep bulking, and then when you cut, u'll see ur belly shrink significantly.

Andrew

Thanks man. I going through exams and i finding it really hard to keep my cals up right now. Also food is way more expensive than it is in the USA/Canada. I mean way. It's not as easy. Heck even fast food is pricey.

Jamar

Bohizzle
05-01-2005, 08:24 PM
i've been to barbados, twice now, i lvoe it there, but i know what u mean in that the food there is more pricey, but do what u can, obviously don't eat ur family into the poorhouse, but try and get as much bang for the buck as you can.

Andrew

jamar
05-02-2005, 09:32 AM
i've been to barbados, twice now, i love it there, but i know what u mean in that the food there is more pricey, but do what u can, obviously don't eat ur family into the poorhouse, but try and get as much bang for the buck as you can.

Andrew

Well Barbados is home. So i kinda don't see it the way visitors do. To me, its just well....Barbados.

Yea, my parents wouldn't let me eat them into the poorhouse anyways. So i gonna try to buy my own food. Right now, i'm using Universal Lava after workouts in addition to my food.