PDA

View Full Version : Order problems

twm
05-03-2005, 10:35 AM
This is a crosspost from the general health forum under a topic from Chris Mason in hopes that it will get more visibility before 5pm or whenever orders cease to be processed for the day.

I'm trying to order but my shipping address and billing address are different. I'm trying to order 1 ETS and 1 Thermocin. I placed the order but it was rejected to the entry screen where I enter my debit card#. Please hit me up via email, PM, or phone...Thanks.

chris mason
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
This is a crosspost from the general health forum under a topic from Chris Mason in hopes that it will get more visibility before 5pm or whenever orders cease to be processed for the day.

I'm trying to order but my shipping address and billing address are different. I'm trying to order 1 ETS and 1 Thermocin. I placed the order but it was rejected to the entry screen where I enter my debit card#. Please hit me up via email, PM, or phone (312-909-8448).

Thanks.

Give what we discussed a try and then let me know if you have any further problems.

twm
05-03-2005, 01:01 PM
It still isn't working.. I just get redirected back to the billing information page except there is no error at the top, just the usual form. I don't know what to tell you - I did what was suggested via phone.

Thanks

chris mason
05-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Ok, everything is handled! Thanks for the business!

twm
05-03-2005, 03:11 PM
My pleasure, thanks again, Chris.