PDA

View Full Version : School Lunch

Cra-Z
05-06-2005, 06:48 AM
I eat about 8 sandwiches between 11:20 AM and 3:00 PM. Usually PB + J, sometimes balogna and cheese... Whole wheat bread, but I still feel hungry... Where's it going? Anybody in school have some good ideas? I want to get some protein in, but I don't really wanna bring like a container of chicken you know...

YungLifter
05-06-2005, 06:57 AM
why not? my school lunch is usually what I had last night for dinner, shrimp, chicken, turkey, steak,tuna w/e, w/ some brown rice, WW pasta or WW bread and i microwave it. If you don't want to bring a container put some tuna, turkey or chicken breast in some WW bread and their you go. Nothing wrong w/ bringing a small container w/ some food.=D

hoser813
05-06-2005, 07:50 AM
you can even bring a ziplock bag of protein powder with you and dump some into a water bottle or milk container. Or protein bars even.

thajeepster
05-06-2005, 10:03 AM
drop the balogna, make chicken sandwiches, 8 a day is pushing it though... thats way too much bread... like others said, just make shakes if you cant bring food in tupperware, or make your own protien bars... recipes are easy to find if you search the forum.

YungLifter
05-06-2005, 11:39 AM
i hope thats nat pb to lol

Cra-Z
05-06-2005, 06:32 PM
It has been natural PB, but lately it hasn't. After reading a bit today I have decided to make it a point to only eat natural. As to the chicken in the container, well hell, if you guys do it I don't even remember why I wouldn't have wanted to, I'll give 'er a shot. Thanks boys.