PDA

View Full Version : should my diet change?? not sure what to do

the one
05-06-2005, 09:53 AM
ok ive been bulking for a while, and i wanna get alot bigger (and i have) but im puttin on a litte belly here and i dont like it. im going to start taking an ephedrine based fat burner and hitting cardio twice a week after lifts. should i change the way im eating? or still eat like a madman to get bigger roughly 5000kcals/day??
thanks
the one
ps. 20years old, 6'4 255lbs

Veritas
05-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Wow, 6'4 255lbs? Thats pretty big (good). Maybe you should start cutting? Also, taking fat burners probably won't be all that effective with a 5000kcal/day diet.

Do you feel that you're strong or bulky enough? If so, start a cut and stick w/ your dieting pills and change the way you eat. Start w/ a 3000cal/day diet.

If not, stop taking those pills and keep bulking. A lil belly won't look that bad with a massive chest above it.

the one
05-06-2005, 10:09 AM
welll i can never be big or strongh enough haha, and im not super fat if squeeze hard there is a slightly visible abdominals, triceps are visible, same with calves . i dont want an all out cut cuz i still wanna get bigger. you dont think the epohedrine will take care of the gut. also 5000kcals sounds like a lot but thats not much above maintenence for me.

thanks

the one
05-07-2005, 04:00 PM
bump for someone please