PDA

View Full Version : Question

Milo
05-08-2005, 06:02 AM
Going By This (http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=155) alright i am pretty much going by this...right now i am 19 ..5'9 165 pounds want to get up to 185-190ish...there is no time limit on the goal..when it happens it happens u know i am not impatient. I am looking to gain Mass with some muscle...so is it ok to Eat everything in sight..and try eating clean when i can, Cant i always Cut when i hit the weight i want to be at??

HILL
05-08-2005, 06:49 AM
you can eat everything insight but ull risk gaining more fat than eating clean but ull gain more weight and u can cut whenever u are happy with the amount of muscle u have. its like a never ending cycle of cutting and bulking.

Milo
05-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Thank you for your reply

Built
05-08-2005, 07:02 PM
You will never again be happy.

To be a BB is to feel fat while you're bulking, and weak and scrawny when you're cutting.

I'm basically at my happiest about 2 weeks into a bulk.

At that point, I can still see my abs, and I'm feeling strong and my muscles are filled in from the extra food.

The rest of the time I'm just living for the switch.

;)

galileo
05-08-2005, 07:11 PM
So very true.

smalls
05-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Exactly how I feel as well.

spencerjrus
05-08-2005, 08:26 PM
You will never again be happy.

To be a BB is to feel fat while you're bulking, and weak and scrawny when you're cutting.

I'm basically at my happiest about 2 weeks into a bulk.

At that point, I can still see my abs, and I'm feeling strong and my muscles are filled in from the extra food.

The rest of the time I'm just living for the switch.

;)

I've been bulking for 3 months and I can still see my abs, some of us are just born unlucky. ;(

I WBB.