PDA

View Full Version : Chips, Cookies and Candy OH MY!

FighterInSnatch
05-10-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm on a bulk right now. I try to keep it clean for the most part. But sometimes i like to have some chips or cookies. Like today for instance, I had a bunch of BarBQ Chicken, some chips and a couple of cookies. How much is this going to affect my bulk. Keep in mind i dont do this all the time, only when i have an urge. Thanx.

Den Fisher
05-10-2005, 01:08 PM
if you're on a bulk, then that is fine. except for maybe the cookies.

that chicken is good for protein, and the sauce throws in a bit more added calories.

the chips are fine for it's calories and carbs

the cookies are filled unwanted fat and lots of sugar.

Unholy
05-10-2005, 01:11 PM
The cleaner the bulk the eaiser the cut afterwards, just keep that in mind.

Slim Schaedle
05-10-2005, 02:03 PM

Exactly

Drai's
05-10-2005, 02:24 PM
the chips are fine for it's calories and carbs

the cookies are filled unwanted fat and lots of sugar.

Cookies and chips are equally bad for you.

WBBIRL
05-10-2005, 03:12 PM
When going on a bulk try to stick to eating alot of leaner foods, stock up on chicken breasts BIGTIME... wait for it to be onsale and buy in bulk to freeze. Beef, Chicken and Leaner cuts of pork are good. If your a hunter add in more deer meat into your diet, its very filling and tasty and its also very good for you.

Stay away from eating out, and alot of the snack foods. Try not to drink soda at all.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-10-2005, 11:52 PM
I'd stay away from the cookies if I were you. Cookies = bad news.

I agree.

Sc00t
05-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Well, my metabolism is so high that it takes me even EXTRA effort to gain weight. I figured, personally that eating the house out (eating ANYTHING in sight) was best for me, and just suffer with the cut later on.

I just want to feel better about my weight, I feel like a boney piece of **** right now. Once I'm a fat bastard, I'll just cut like hell, and put up with a bit of a belly.

Though, I'm still pretty lean even after bulking completley un-cleanly. It's all down to personal goals at the end of the day. If you want to be *RIPPED* then yeah, cut the cookies. But if you're just looking to add weight, from what some of the guys on here say, you should just open a cupboard and chow down. *shrug*

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Well, my metabolism is so high that it takes me even EXTRA effort to gain weight.
Been there, done that...wait...I'm still doing that. :) Food is your friend.