PDA

View Full Version : Weight Gain Supplements that won't screw with my stomach??

John04Civic
05-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Hi guys,

I am trying to bulk up, as I am 20 years old now and STILL weigh 169.7 lbs. I am tired of being so small, and need some type of supplement to help me gain weight along with eating more.

I tried the GNC Whey formula last time and it really messed around with my stomach. It was easy to digest, but afterwards I felt constapated and sort of sick to my stomach. Is there anything out there that won't mess with my stomach, and won't slaughter my wallet?

Thanks,

John

EDIT: I am sorry, I didn't notice there was a supplements forum section now, if a mod could move it there.. Many thanks and sorry again guys.

getfit
05-10-2005, 07:24 PM
i think food would do the trick

CarlP
05-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Chicken, milk, natural peanut butter, check out the sticky on what a bodybuilder eats.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

John04Civic
05-10-2005, 07:25 PM
i think food would do the trick
Yeah, but the thing is I live at home with my grand parents and can't really decide what is cooked at night. Should I just request for double the amount of food??

EDIT: I printed the sticky, thanks!!

Sorry I am sort of new.

getfit
05-10-2005, 07:27 PM
it's cool have a look as carlp posted :)

Shao-LiN
05-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah, but the thing is I live at home with my grand parents and can't really decide what is cooked at night. Should I just request for double the amount of food??

Sure. I dunno what more food means to other people, but it usually means a greater quantity of food to me.

CarlP
05-11-2005, 06:32 AM
Sure. I dunno what more food means to other people, but it usually means a greater quantity of food to me.
There you go again... :)