PDA

View Full Version : diet ideas

bailey427
05-12-2005, 08:26 PM
I have been trying to eat clean and do cardio everyday in order to lose the extra stomach fat i have laying around but my question is i work 70-100 miles away from home everyday so what should i eat when im on lunch. the boss likes mc donalds and crap and i wont eat it so im trying to figure what i could prepare as far as meals after breakfast. FYI i cant eat rice.

Ironminded
05-12-2005, 08:30 PM
One idea is to make up chicken breasts, and then toss them in a wok with some noodles you have cooked, a small amount of olive oil and some spices. This gives you something that is healthy, will keep in a tuperware container, the oil helps to keep the pasta and chicken moist as well as ups the satiaty factor.

Comes out to be like a chicken/noodle Italian stirfry.

Another good idea is to make chicken sandwiches, with whole wheat organic bread, a little sweet mustard, or not depending on your preferences.

These two ideas have served me well, and will keep you going for a while. You can also try variations on the meat, ie add beef instead or some well done pork, for variety.

bailey427
05-12-2005, 08:33 PM
what about the chicken in the can its a little bigger then tuna you buy at sams? i have wondered if its healthy or not i usually mix it with some non fat miracle whip. Also what about in between meals like from breakfast to lunch should i drink a protein shake?

Ironminded
05-12-2005, 08:35 PM
I was thinking that you could take two meals and eat one a little earlier then lunch really quick, and the other slightly later in the day to keep your meals small and keep your body fed throughout the day.

However if this is not an option a protien shake, or some kind of MR shake, whether store bought or made at home, ie oats and protien, might not be a bad idea.

Others should have more ideas then I, so look for what they say also.