PDA

View Full Version : Pics from 2 weeks ago.

spencerjrus
05-13-2005, 10:31 PM
This is me at about 165 lbs, Im prolly skirting low 170's right now.

Please excuse the crappiness of these photos, they were taken on my phone cause I cant find my digi and I dont have anyone I could ask to take pictures for me without making fun of me. ;)

latinomasfino
05-13-2005, 10:41 PM
well im guessin u just started u have a LONG way to go but on the plus side ur legs are pretty decent they should explode with squats ; ) wait i just noticed ur 6ft and 172lbs whoa im close to that im 5 11 one inch away and im 171 at the moment

spencerjrus
05-13-2005, 10:49 PM
well im guessin u just started u have a LONG way to go but on the plus side ur legs are pretty decent they should explode with squats ; ) wait i just noticed ur 6ft and 172lbs whoa im close to that im 5 11 one inch away and im 171 at the moment

I've been bulking since February, I still feel really thin at 170, but its much nicer than being 140 @ 6' when I started. I'm hoping my chest/shoulders will start to fill out more as I put on another 15-20 lbs.

METALASIAN
05-14-2005, 07:02 AM
I've been bulking since February, I still feel really thin at 170, but its much nicer than being 140 @ 6' when I started. I'm hoping my chest/shoulders will start to fill out more as I put on another 15-20 lbs.

That's really good progress. Keep it up bro

smalls
05-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Agreed, that is extremely good progress. I started out with the exact same stats and had almost the exact build as you. It took me way longer to make that same amount of progress. So keep it up, it does take a long time but it will come if your willing to put in the work. Keep it up.

Built
05-14-2005, 02:33 PM
140 to 170 in just a few months is excellent progress. I know it seems slow because you're so tall - you have a lot of room with that height to pack on some meat. But you're doing really well - you've got nice peak coming along in your bis, leggies are CLEARLY not being ignored (yeay! another one who understand the importance of leg work!) and you are most obviously filling out.

Keep up the good work! You're doing great.

:)

BilltheButcher
05-14-2005, 09:21 PM
maybe it is the angle of the pic, but your calves look small in comparison of your quads. 30 lbs is very nice gain, your doing something right.

spencerjrus
05-15-2005, 02:05 AM
maybe it is the angle of the pic, but your calves look small in comparison of your quads. 30 lbs is very nice gain, your doing something right.

My calves do look rather small in those pics, but yes my quads are much larger than my calves, I don't know if this is because I dont work calves very often, or because Im a slow gainer, maybe both.