PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Bulk

JeffWillConquer
05-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Sunday, May 15th, 2005 - 154 days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "Nas- One Mic"

The past year or so that i've been bodybuilding has been dedicated to getting cut with some muscle. So i've been going on small bulks and cuts off and on for about a year and I like the results. But now i'm going to take the next step up and actually get big.

For those who don't know me i'm 17 now, been posting and browsing here since I was 15. Anyways, i'm 160 now and i'm gonna bulk up to 190. No stops, no ruts. It started today, and i'm hoping to reach this goal by October 15th.

Anyways, today I found some motivation and went with the "eat everything in sight method". Let's just say nothing was spared. I also did some chest work out. Tomorrow i'll post full workout and diet details. I'm outtie.

-Jeff

cphafner
05-15-2005, 10:38 PM
:spam: good luck with the new journal!

JeffWillConquer
05-16-2005, 09:08 AM
Update: I woke up and willed myself out of bed early enough before I had to leave for school to make a shake. Something tells me the milk was a little old, but I drank it anyways. Some people would call me a rebel... I'm searching for food at every opportunity so far. I'm seriously considering eating this freshman kid if he doesn't stop being a prick to all the girls in Spanish. Anybody know roughly the caloric information of a freshman? Workout when I get home.

JeffWillConquer
05-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks for stopping in cphafner.

Monday, May 16th, 2005- 153 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "Metallica- Fade to Black"

Daily Achievement: Today started like every other day. My alarm went off at 5:30, I reset it for 6 and went back to sleep. It went off again at 6, and I reset it for 6:15. But before I went back to bed something clicked. I needed breakfast. So I got up and made myself a shake. Hoorah.

Back & Bicep:

BB Curl:
-45 X 8
-45 X 8
-50 X 8.

As of now 50 is my PR. I never liked curls and never really did them, but i'm going to give it a try for a while. Curls are probably one of my weakest lifts, but i'm going to work hardest on them to bring them up. I feel comfortable moving up another 5 lbs next bicep session.

Deadlift:
-101 X 6
-101 X 6
-123 X 6

Easy. Just getting back into deadlifts since the reason I stopped bodybuilding was because of a back injury. But I feel comfortable to move up probably 10-15 lbs next session.

Bent over BB Rows:
-77 X 6
-77 X 6
-77 X 6

This excersize is teh devil. This was the sole cause of my back injury because of improper form. But i'm not going to give up on them. I'm back, with a belt, knowledge of proper form, and a vengeance. Next week i'll move up considerably.

As far as nutrition goes i'm staying pretty sound so far. Tonight i'm picking up lots of pasta and chicken for the next week or two. My goal for the day was to hit 3000 cals, which i'm going to hit by the time it's all said and done. I'll probably up the calorie level as soon as I adjust to eating this much food. That's about it for today.

JeffWillConquer
05-16-2005, 09:49 PM
Chicken wings. Oh mang....

JeffWillConquer
05-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Tuesday, May 17th, 2005- 152 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "The Beatles- Yesterday"

Today is a rest day. Maybe it's just something in my head, but I feel a bit bigger already. I now know what it means to be "full" all of the damn time. My back is a little sore from deadlifts yesterday, but it's the good kind of sore. The only edible food i've been able to find at my school is beef jerky(mmm) and yogurt. But this kid found a pack of jerky with mold all on it, and i'm kind of weary now.

Anywho, tomorrow should be a badass workout, fully rested and loaded with calories. I'm excited. Only 152 days left of bulking...

JeffWillConquer
05-17-2005, 04:53 PM
I discovered Wal-Mart has whole wheat pasta for 98 cents a package. woot. Food shopping was today :).

JeffWillConquer
05-18-2005, 08:26 AM
Last night my mom's boss came over to take a dining room table we're giving to him, and a set of chairs to go with it. Carrying stuff while sore is a biotch. But it felt good to be stronger than a full grown man who was barely helping with the load.

Bruteman
05-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Glad to see you back at it bro'.

Here's some :spam: for school. It's much better than moldy jerky. ;)

JeffWillConquer
05-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Ugh, don't remind me.

And on a good note I increased my breakfast calories today. I'm hoping to get them somewhere around 1500 eventually. Summer will be nice for eating breakfast, but until then i'll figure out a way for the last 4 weeks of school.

JeffWillConquer
05-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Wednesday, May 18th, 2005- 151 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody"

Today was a pretty good day. I started off nicely by adding a PB and J sandwich to my breakfast. I'm gonna up it to two sandwiches tomorrow and a shake tomorrow. I'm hoping to have my breakfast at 1500 cals eventually, since my next big meal isn't until after school. (Lunch is only about 400 cals since i'm at school.)

The workout was chest/triceps. I'm a little beat from the workout so I don't feel like posting the numbers now, but I did Flat BB Bench, Incline Bench, and tricep extensions. I felt a lot more energy working out than when I did back when I was cutting. My weight went up again in bench, and will go up again next week. I'm hoping to hit 200 by the end of the summer.

Overall i'd give today a pretty good score. I've hit my minimum of 3000 cals each of the four days so far. On Sunday i'm upping the minimum to 3500, and the next week probably to 4000 and i'll stay constant at that depending on how much fat/weight gain I see.

In other news, i'm seeing lots of girls and feeling a bit lonely lately. My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago and I haven't really found anyone I have a good connection with since. Plus I don't want to start a relationship with about 3 weeks of school left, since summer is gonna be party time. Ah well, i'll get over it. All I need is my barbell and my peanut butter.

JeffWillConquer
05-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Update: last night, assuming the fitday statistics for a taco are relatively close to the cals of the ones my mom made last night, I hit over 4000 calories. It was good. If they were a little high I still hit around 3800 which is over my goal of 3000 for the week. Today is shoulders, I can't wait.

Oh yeah, and I had breakfast again today. I know it seems irrelevant, but it's something that's hard to adjust to for me. I heard somewhere that habits take like 2 weeks to form, so I hope my body adjusts to waking up and getting breakfast soon.

rookiebldr
05-19-2005, 12:27 PM
Hey Jeff, welcome back to the site. Sounds like you've kept some size on your cuts, great! Good luck on the bulk to 200lbs.

JeffWillConquer
05-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey thanks Jeff. I've been browsing the site a lot even when I wasn't posting, but it seemed like I was slipping into a "general chat" only phase. Now i'm dividing my forum time equally.

JTyrell710
05-19-2005, 09:42 PM
Jeff you might not realize it from the looks of them, but freshman are in fact very high in calories and protein-dense. Just make sure to get them while they're fresh.

JeffWillConquer
05-19-2005, 10:04 PM
good lookin Jtyrell.

Thursday, May 19th, 2005 - 150 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "Jay-Z- Jigga What"

Someone remind me what it's like to be hungry...:(.

I'm finding that the further into this bulk I go the less of an emotional connection food has with me. Food used to be something I loved, something I looked forward to. Now it's just like a number, with macronutrients. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich has become 350 calories, and 13 grams of protein. Oh well, it's for the better...right?

Today I decided to do shoulders and legs. Don't ask why I did them on the same day, I just felt like I needed a really intense workout. I didn't record the numbers, I know...i'm sorry. I know numbers are like crack to these journals. Next workout will have the numbers. But it went something like this.

3 sets of 6- Upright Rows
3 sets of 6- DB Shrugs
3 sets of 6- Squats(Hit a pr)
3 sets of 6- Lunges
3 sets of 6- leg extensions

As you might notice i'm only tracking PR's in squats, bench, and deadlifts. Those are the primary lifts i'm focusing on bringing up, with everything else secondary. I'm sure if those are going up and my eating stays solid everything else will follow anyways. For the record, i've yet to miss my calorie minimum. Holla!

JeffWillConquer
05-20-2005, 09:14 AM
Friday, May 20th, 2005- 149 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening to: My journalism teacher frantic because today is yearbook distribution day.

Today a rest day so i'll just post the update now since I won't be on the comp until after work tonight. Since I work at jason's deli I should be able to find some good cals tonight, i'm excited. I may just indulge in one of the huge stuffed potatoes.

I always thought bulking and eating all of the time would be easy. But adjusting to this constant feeling of being full is weird. I wake up full now, but I eat my PB sandwich and shake anyways. I ran out of jelly this morning so I was forcing down just a PB sandwich with no drink. Bah that was horrible. The only upside i've been seeing is the increase in strength in my lifts. That, and the goal are what keeps me moving. Only 149 more days eh...

rookiebldr
05-20-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm finding that the further into this bulk I go the less of an emotional connection food has with me. Food used to be something I loved, something I looked forward to. Now it's just like a number, with macronutrients. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich has become 350 calories, and 13 grams of protein. Oh well, it's for the better...right?

I do that when I'm cutting too... or rather more so when I'm cheating. That cake is 300 cals per peice...mmmm I just ate 1200 calories. lol

Focused70
05-20-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh, yoohoo, Je-efff....

Hobbit Food Pr0nography

http://img241.echo.cx/img241/7328/cake27xl.jpg
Did someone say "bulking"?

:)

Stash

JeffWillConquer
05-21-2005, 08:10 PM
I went to a funeral today. Don't really feel like updating. Back to the grind tomorrow.

JeffWillConquer
05-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks for stopping by Rookie and Soba.

Monday, May 23rd, 2005- 146 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: Blue Oyster Cult- "Don't Fear The Reaper"

I had a bad day the other day cause I had to go to a friend of mine's funeral. It was sad, but everything's better now and we're moving on. I'm back to the proper eating grind and I worked out today. I did chest and tri's since that usually motivates me.

Flat BB Bench:
6 X 89
6 X 99
4 X 104(PR)

- I'm still moving up in these. Technically it's not a PR since I used to lift a lot more. But since my recent comeback, it's the PR for the moment. Next week will be another.

Incline DB Press:
6 X 30's
6 X 30's
4 X 30's

- Effin ouch.

Tricep Extensions:
6 X 30
6 X 30
6 X 30

I was gonna do close-grip bench press but my arms were pretty much dead. I like the incline DB presses. The only bad thing is since I work out at home the only DB's I have are 30's and 50's. So i'll have to move to Incline BB until I can do 50's, and so forth. Anyways, the most important thing was that I stayed on track today. Next workout will be Wednesday, back and Bi. Can't wait. Oh and I wrote something up for my friends I thought you guys might like to read.

"You know, nobody wants to die. I'm sure a person's thoughts the night of their death are far from "tonight, I plan to die". Because you always think there is tomorrow. Tomorrow is just so...tangible. It's almost in your grasps, but we are proven day in and day out that tomorrow is never guaranteed. Tomorrow seems like it's right in front of us, but really it's not. So that's why we need to cherish what we have today. Because as unlikely as it may seem, it might not be there for us tomorrow. So take the time out of your day to tell the ones you care for that you love them. If you don't, you'll regret it, I promise. Don't let "we should hang out soon" turn in to "I wish we would've hung out when we had the chance". Seize the day, take advantage of the opportunities you are given"

Pz.

JeffWillConquer
05-26-2005, 06:36 PM
NO SCHOOL TOMMORROW! WOOOO! OR MONDAY! DOUBLE WOO!

Tonight i'm gonna do back and bizziceps. I've been slackin a bit on the calories, but this 4 day weekend is going to fix that right up. One day will be a 5000 cal day. Then when school's out every day will be a 5000 cal day, until maybe I go up to 6000. I'm excited. Full update later.

JeffWillConquer
05-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Wow, I missed a meal earlier and I just put dinner away like an ethiopian. I've never put a whole meal away like that before. Then when I went to make a PB sandwich right after my dad was like "wtf?"

JeffWillConquer
05-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Thursday, May 26th, 2005- 143 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "Disturbed- Get Down With The Sickness"

Back and Bi
Deadlifts-
6 X 111
4 X 133
4 X 155
4 X 177(PR!)

Hot damn. I was at war with the bar. If you look at the last time I did deadlifts, the highest I got was 123. So I went up 55 lbs. That was a little over a week ago. I decided not to do Bent over rows cause I was pretty dead after the deadlifts.

BB Curl:
6 X 50
6 X 55
6 X 60

Movin on up. Woot.

I decided to get my ass in gear today and go balls to the wall on the deadlifts. Truth be told I could still do more, but I was burnt out so i'll save it for next week. I'm hopin to crack 200 soon, for reps. As for bench and squat, we'll see where i'm at with those. I'm content that i'm at least doin over 100 for reps on each of them. Next step, over 200 for reps on each of the big three. I've got a feeling this is gonna be a good summer.

As for diet, it's goin mediocre. I'm eating a lot though, but not counting as much as I should be. Anyways, i'm out. Peazy.

JeffWillConquer
05-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Jar of Peanut Butter: roughly 2 dollars.
Loaf of wheat bread: also roughly 2 dollars.
gallon of milk: $2.30

Having time to wake up and enjoy breakfast: priceless.

JeffWillConquer
05-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Friday, May 27, 2005- 142 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "Eric Clapton- Layla"

Today was teh legs.

Squats
4 X 111
4 X 133
4 X 144
4 X 155(PR!)

- I'm still movin up on squats. 4 X 155 wasn't too bad. I might move up another 20 lbs or so next work out. I'm excited that I can load up the 45's on squats and deadlifts now if I choose to. Those are the biggest plates I have. I'm hoping by the end of the summer i'll have to buy more weights. Including the bar I have 295 lbs total to work with.

Leg Extensions-
6 X 88
10 X 88

- My legs were already fried, so I called it a day.

Today was pretty good, I get to go to work with squat legs. Damn. Diet has been pretty on par. I got up to about 2000 cals before noon, which was kinda my goal. Should round up between 4K-5K tonight. I get paid today so i'm gonna buy some more milk and hopefully some more whey, depending how big my check is and my gay sprint bill. Sprint is crap. That is all.

JeffWillConquer
05-29-2005, 03:16 PM
The last couple days have been off days, explaining the lack of posts. Today will be chest/tri though. Only real update is that I bought some new whey. ON vanilla ice cream flavor. It's not bad, and it's got more grams of protein than my last brand.

JeffWillConquer
05-29-2005, 04:59 PM
Sunday, May 29th, 2005- 140 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: The crunching of taco bell tacos

Chestizzle-
BB Bench Press
2 X 111
4 X 101
2 X 111
1 X 116
1 X 116(PR)

Yeah, I totally suck at bench. But it's still going up every week. I felt a little weak today cause I didn't eat much before working out, plus I was a bit drowsy. Next session I really wanna tear bench up.

Incline Bench-
4 X 66
2 X 77

:(.

Thoughts: Eh, so-so. I still moved up on bench. I was hopin i'd hit 120+ today, but I wasn't really into it. By the end of the summer(which starts in 2 weeks hallelujah) I should be benching some real numbers. As I was driving to Taco Bell today I saw the guy in my rear view mirror picking his nose and eating it. Instead of "eww, that's disgusting" I thought "hmm, I wonder how many calories are in a booger." Anyone? I'm out. Diet's going good by the way.

JeffWillConquer
06-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Didn't update yesterday cause I was busy on the phone with a female species. :) Although i'm a bit weary after what my last girlfriend did to me.
5/31
Deadlifts:
4 X 133
1 X 199- Eek. harder than I thought it would be.
2 X 177- Pissed me off.
4 X 177- success.

bent over DB rows:
6 X 30's
6 X 30's
6 X 30's
-meh.

So-so work out. I set my goal for deadlifts by july to be 4 X 225. Squats 4 X 200. And bench 4 X 130. I think i'll hit all of them.

Bruteman
06-01-2005, 10:50 AM
As I was driving to Taco Bell today I saw the guy in my rear view mirror picking his nose and eating it. Instead of "eww, that's disgusting" I thought "hmm, I wonder how many calories are in a booger." Anyone?
LMFAO! Every calorie counts. ;) :hide:

Progressing nicely grasshopper. :thumbup:

JeffWillConquer
06-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Thursday, June 2nd, 2005- 136 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: "John Legend- Ordinary People"

SQUATS:
4 X 133
4 X 177(PR!)
4 X 155
4 X 133

Pwned. Another PR. I say two more weeks and i'll be squattin 200 X 4(my short term goal) My legs hurt.

DB Lunges:
6 X 30's
6 X 30's
6 X 30's

Ouch.

Recollections: Meh. I love squat day, that's all there is to it. I live and die for squats. In fact i'm already looking forward to my next squat session. I want to squat big, and I will. Next workout is gonna be chest/tris. Hopefully I can bring my lackluster bench up to a respectable number soon. I'm going to eat a lot that day and maybe try an energy drink to try and make me extra ready to bench. In other news...the girl front is coming along slowly. There's a dancer that i'm trying to get with now, and I think I have somewhat of a chance. I'll keep you posted.

JeffWillConquer
06-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Today was bench. I am pissed. Bench didn't go up. Son of a bitch. All I can do is eat more, and eat more I shall.

134 days left.

METALASIAN
06-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Maybe its cause i'm a n00b, but how do you get weights like 155 and 177 or 164? I thought the smallest weight increment was 2.5 lbs... unless you were using KG's... but you're in las vegas?

JeffWillConquer
06-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Well I don't know where the weights come from, but they are normal numbers in KG and the numbers in lbs are different. I have 44's, 33's, 22's, 11's, 5.5's, 2.75's, and a 45 lb bar. But if I posted my numbers in KG they'd be even, though I hate the metric system.

JeffWillConquer
06-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Bought some milk, eggs, and oats. Prepared for the week.

largelegsbuthot
06-04-2005, 07:20 PM
I get paid today so i'm gonna buy some more milk and hopefully some more whey, depending how big my check is and my gay sprint bill. Sprint is crap. That is all.

Haha, nobody uses sprint anymore....Jeff, remove yourself from 1994.

hehe-good workout!

JeffWillConquer
06-04-2005, 07:24 PM
lol, ouch. Yeah i'm considering getting rid of sprint and moving to Tmobile or something. I hardly use my cell phone anyways though. Thanks for stoppin by. And in 1994 I was 6...

largelegsbuthot
06-04-2005, 07:24 PM
I discovered Wal-Mart has whole wheat pasta for 98 cents a package. woot. Food shopping was today :).

98 cents! It's $1.87 in Canada :(

largelegsbuthot
06-04-2005, 07:27 PM
lol, ouch. Yeah i'm considering getting rid of sprint and moving to Tmobile or something. I hardly use my cell phone anyways though. Thanks for stoppin by. And in 1994 I was 6...
Which is exactly why you should stop using Sprint...let go Jeff...it will be okay.

largelegsbuthot
06-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Bought some milk, eggs, and oats. Prepared for the week.
Good, I'm glad you didn't buy any vegetables, who wants to live a long life anyway?

JeffWillConquer
06-04-2005, 07:32 PM
lol. Mom buys the veggies. I buy the stuff that only I eat. I will need my own fridge soon :-p.

largelegsbuthot
06-04-2005, 07:37 PM
My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago and I haven't really found anyone I have a good connection with since.
Your probably not going to find anyone of substance after a month.
Food can be your comfort! Just don't become one of those depressed guys who sits in front of the TV with 2 bags of chips and a whole tub of ice cream. ;)

JeffWillConquer
06-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Depressed? It was her loss. I'm fine.

Who am I kidding? Time to go cry.

But i'll find something better than ice cream to munch on.

largelegsbuthot
06-04-2005, 07:44 PM
You can replace the ice cream with a couple packages of twinkies.

Breaking up is shatty.

JeffWillConquer
06-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Holy crap. Oats= godly. My shake was

24 oz milk
3 Scoops vanilla whey
2 tbspn peanut butter
1 cup oats

mmm. I forgot to put the banana in, but it came out damn good like that. Yizzum.

JeffWillConquer
06-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Sunday, June 5th, 2005- 133 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: Disturbed- Get Down With the Sickness

I came in to the workout pissed off at my lackluster bench yesterday. And it helped.

Deadlifts
4 X 133
4 X 199(Pr!)
1 X 221(PR!)
1 X 221

BB Curl:
4 X 67(PR!)
4 X 56
4 X 61

Thoughts:
Woot. My deadlift went up pretty nicely. I'm gettin close to that 4 X 225 that i'm aiming for. Curl also went up, although I don't care so much. 4 days left of school, hallelujah. Also, calories have been really good the past couple days. 4-5K+. I hope to keep it that way. I'm gonna step on a scale some time in the near future and see where i'm weighing in at. That's about it. Tuesday will be squats, can't wait. Peace.

cphafner
06-05-2005, 07:22 PM
good workout. I listen to down w/the sickness during every heavy set. I listen to is about 3-4 times a workout.

JeffWillConquer
06-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Oh yeah. That song was made for bodybuilding. Thanks for stoppin by.

JeffWillConquer
06-05-2005, 08:18 PM
After 2 years I figured it was time to get an avatar. That's my favorite motivational picture ever.

I've eaten a lot today, and I feel like i'm gonna throw up. But I love it. Family Guy is on tonight, woot.

largelegsbuthot
06-06-2005, 08:35 AM
A full stomach and Family Guy=Internal happiness and well-being!

JeffWillConquer
06-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Yes ma'am. I picked up a KONG protein bar at 7-11 today since I woke up too late to make any breakfast. 450 cals and 30 grams of protein. Tasted like ass, but calories are calories.

JeffWillConquer
06-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Today's a rest day, so rest I shall. Calories are my friend.

JeffWillConquer
06-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Today is leg day. Squats, here I come.

JeffWillConquer
06-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Tuesday, June 7th, 2005- 131 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: Eric Clapton- "Layla"

Leg day in this sumbitch. I've decided to start rounding off my pounds to either 5, or 0 for ease's sake.

Squats:
4 X 135
4 X 200(PR!)
4 X 175
4 X 155

Leg Extensions
6 X 90
6 X 90
6 X 90

DB Lunges
6 X 30's
6 X 30's

Thoughts: Woo, to the hoo. I hit my squat goal today. Now i've got to set a new one. I think my squat is better than my deadlift. My legs are murdered. I'm starting to fill out my tank top very nicely. I'm going to do a check up at the half way mark(the 77 day mark). See how my strength has gone up and i'll weigh myself too. Right now the mirror's doing the trick. There's a long ways to go, but i'm feelin good. Two days left of school. Oh yeah, and i've got like 3 dates this week. Pimpin.

Bruteman
06-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Good job reaching your squat goal already. Like how you finished the legs off with the lunges too. :thumbup:

JeffWillConquer
06-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Brute: Thanks for stopping by the number one brutefan's journal. Lunges are a pain, that's why I like to do them last. For some reason I always seem to be out of breath while i'm doing them too. But they're anyways.

Bruteman
06-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Being out of breath is just part of the beast. Lunges work my lungs as much as doing cardio. That's how I can tell how good of shape I'm in. When I can do my lunges and my clean&presses without breathing to extremely heavy, I'm in some kickass shape.

JeffWillConquer
06-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Aww man, my stomach hurts. I don't know if it's sore from the squats, or if I ate too much.

JeffWillConquer
06-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Okay I just ate dinner and fvcking threw up.

JeffWillConquer
06-07-2005, 07:27 PM
SD:FKLJSDFL:Kj i'm pissed.

SW
06-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Throwing up, that's not good bro. When I bulk (I kinda am now lol) I manage to eat tons by eating small amounts ALL DAY.

JeffWillConquer
06-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah that's what I usually do. I dunno what happened today. Ugh.

SW
06-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Maybe too much milk to handle at once?

JeffWillConquer
06-08-2005, 04:44 PM
That could've been it. I had a shake before dinner, then a large glass of milk with dinner.

largelegsbuthot
06-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Now dust yourself off and go pimp with pride.

JeffWillConquer
06-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Haha, will do. Today was a kind of uneventful day. No puking, no PR's. I did go to a buffet...oops. I was scared to eat a lot though after yesterday. My stomach still feels a little weird, so I think it was something I ate. Tomorrow is bench. I plan on setting a PR. My bench has to go up, damnit.

I got a 99 out of 100 on my Spanish final today. And a 96 out of 100 on my Physics final. Represent.

Can't wait to move the weights tomorrow. 130 days left.

largelegsbuthot
06-08-2005, 07:03 PM
I got a 99 out of 100 on my Spanish final today. And a 96 out of 100 on my Physics final. Represent.

*note to self, copy from Jeff's paper*
Ha, I wish you sat beside me in HS physics.:(

SW
06-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Good job on the grades bro. Pimpin' AND smart, kinda hard to find lol.

JeffWillConquer
06-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks guys. I didn't even study really, I felt kinda bad for the kids who spent the whole last two weeks cramming for those tests and got B's or lower. Only class I ever studied for was Algebra 2.

I got the pimpin part down, and the smart part. Now i'm just working on the STRONG part.

largelegsbuthot
06-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Blast these smart, strong, handsome , pimpin' mofo's is there anything they can't do?
Just kiddin' if I was still in HS I'd be all o-va ya! ;)

JeffWillConquer
06-09-2005, 01:45 PM
woot.

JeffWillConquer
06-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Thursday, June 9th, 2005- 129 Days Until Judgement day

Now Listening To: DMX- Party Up

Flat BB Bench:
1 X 135 Miss!
4 X 90
2 X 110
1.5 X 115 Miss!
1 X 115 Miss!
6 X 90

Man, I hate me some bench press. I want to move up so bad but it's not happening. Everything else is moving up around it. I was bound and determined to get that weight up, but it wasn't coming to me. I even ate a lot prior to the workout today and had an energy drink too. I've decided i'm just gonna do it until I can do 6 reps, and move up. Right now i'm at 6 X 90. Ugh. I had to roll the weights down my chest and stomach three times cause my dad wasn't home to help me out. I swear that my bench will be 150 for reps by the end of the summer.

SW
06-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Why just bench today? No auxillaries?

JeffWillConquer
06-09-2005, 04:26 PM
I was just really mad at myself. Gonna work extra hard tomorrow. I'm having a bad week I guess...

JeffWillConquer
06-09-2005, 06:20 PM
I decided to go back and finish my workout. I also cleaned my truck. I feels good now.

SW
06-09-2005, 06:27 PM
That's what we wanna hear. Don't forget to eat something!

JeffWillConquer
06-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Oh i'veb een eating a lot, believe me.

JeffWillConquer
06-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Rest day. Have to go to work today. Been eatin good. I'm thinkin of buying some bacon or sausage, some sort of breakfast meat since I have time to cook now. Today I made egg and cheese samiches. Mmm. Also have to pay that ****ty sprint bill today. Tomorrow is teh deadlifts. Back & Bi.

Peace easy. 128 Days left.

Crapsicle
06-10-2005, 08:09 PM
good stuff man, if u want calories u should try nutrament shakes. They taste like a dreem and got 360 cals.

JeffWillConquer
06-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Hmm. Are they premade or somethin? And are they cheap? Thanks for stoppin by. My shake currently is just milk and 2 scoops of whey which tastes pretty boring but gets the job done. Sometimes I make a 1000 cal shake when i'm not being lazy and i'm hungry.

JeffWillConquer
06-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Saturday, June 11th, 2005- 127 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: Michael Jackson- Beat it

Deadlifts:
4 X 135
1 X 220
2 X 210
3 X 200

Wide Grip Pulldowns:
6 X 45
6 X 65
6 X 55

BB Curl:
2 X 65
6 X 55
6 X 60

Thoughts:
Meh. I got 210 up twice on deads, that's pretty cool. I'm still stretching for that 4 X 225. I should hit it soon enough. I decided to add in some wide grip pulldowns since I have the equipment and my lats could use work. They were pretty easy and i'll move up next week. BB curls were ok, I think i'll finally be able to move up next week. Cals were mediocre so far today, but i've still got a good shake comin. Life is good otherwise. Someone said I was looking bigger today, woot. I'm out.

-Jeff

JeffWillConquer
06-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Rest day. Therefore, i'm resting.

cphafner
06-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Now Listening To: Michael Jackson- Beat it

That title can have so many meanings with his current issues.

Nice workout, deads are looking good.

JeffWillConquer
06-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks cphafner. They're nowhere near where I want them yet, but it's moving along nicely. And as weird as MJ can be, I love his music.

largelegsbuthot
06-12-2005, 11:23 PM
oh MJ is da bomb!
a regular man could not have made that music....
carry on Jeff.

you better have pimped good this weekend!

JeffWillConquer
06-13-2005, 11:29 AM
eh, I pimped mediocre this weekend. However i'm going to a party tonight.

I had jack in the box for breakfast this morning. While it's not the best thing for you, it does pack a lot of calories. One extreme sausage sandwich has 673 cals. I had two of those and two hash browns. Hooray for breakfast. Today is teh legs.

JeffWillConquer
06-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Monday, June 13th, 2005- 125 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening to: LL Cool J- "Mama said Knock You Out."
Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years!

Squats:
4 X 155
6 X 200
4 X 180
4 X 165

All PR's will now be in red.

Leg Extensions:
6 X 65
6 X 110
6 X 110

Thoughts: Good day. Next week I can move up to 210 in squats. Woot. Cals are lookin real good today. I'm happy with my leg day as usual. Catch yall on the flip side. Pz.

Unholy
06-13-2005, 01:47 PM
Nice work on squats bro.

KevinStarke
06-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Nice squats man

SW
06-13-2005, 01:54 PM
That was a good day. Keep up the effort.

JeffWillConquer
06-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks fellas.

Crapsicle
06-14-2005, 04:32 PM
yea the nutrament shake is premade so if your out some where and cant make your own get one of these. Most deli's have it for 2 bucks and i think you could buy cases which coem out cheaper. Work outs lookin good especially the squats

JeffWillConquer
06-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Wednesday, June 15th, 2005- 123 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: Will Smith- Summertime

Flat BB Bench:
6 X 70
6 X 95
6 X 100

eh. Moving up.

Dips:
3 X 6 X BW.

Thoughts: I'm looking bigger in all areas. I still haven't been eating up to full potential but i'm getting there. I want to be consistently over 5-6K calories by the end of the summer. Next workout's gonna be back and bi. As for the wommens, i'm goin out with one tomorrow. Work sucks as usual, although i'm finally getting some of the credit I deserve. Other than that everything's the same. My two best friends are really into wrestling so i'm going to the WWE pay per view "Vengeance" when it's in Vegas on the 26th. That's going to be a blast. I'm trying to use my journalism credentials to get backstage, we almost got to stay back stage during a house show last year. We got to chill in the ring for like 20 minutes and take pictures and stuff. Anyways, i'm out. Peace easy.

SW
06-15-2005, 08:38 PM
I've set that ring up before. Met some wrestlers, ate with them and talked with refs. They're a good group of people.

JeffWillConquer
06-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Noice.

JeffWillConquer
06-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Today's Test: To eat a whole jar of peanut butter.(16 servings, 32 tablespoons)

And so it begins.

Crapsicle
06-16-2005, 01:55 PM
haha... good luck. Wash it down with some chocolate milk

Focused70
06-16-2005, 03:35 PM
argh

I have a loop of MJ singing "Beat It" in my head and it's all your fault.

:swear:

JeffWillConquer
06-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who says that I am the ooone, but the kid is not my son.

*shimmies*

JeffWillConquer
06-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Saturday, June 18th, 2005- 120 Days Until Judgement Day

Now Listening To: Kanye West- All Falls Down

Deadlifts:
4 X 135
4 X 210(PR)
1 X 240(Miss)
6 X 145

Just felt like tryin 240. Didn't make it, but I probably could on a better day. Hit the 210 times four so I can move up on that now.

Lat Pulldowns:
Didn't write the weights.

Yeah, not much to say today. Everything's goin good.

KevinStarke
06-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Solid dead lifts man, keep it up

JeffWillConquer
06-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Thanks mister stark. Resting today, tomorrow will be squats.

SW
06-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Keep it up, squats should be great.

Crapsicle
06-20-2005, 08:24 PM
THE SQUATS!! tun tun tuuuuun

JeffWillConquer
06-20-2005, 08:31 PM
I <3 the squats.

I shaved my chest for the first time today. It looks nice. All I need now is a tan and i'm in business. I'm buying a digital camera Saturday before I go to that WWE show, so i'll be able to get pics up soon enough.

JeffWillConquer
06-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Found a few pics actually.

SW
06-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Your gf's hot, and the back is looking good. Everything's in order lol.

JeffWillConquer
06-20-2005, 08:55 PM
lol that's not my GF, I missed the opportunity on that one. Although I still have a chance...but yeah. Thanks though for the compliments.

KevinStarke
06-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Nice back man, lookin good