PDA

View Full Version : tubby bong

Tre Bong
12-06-2001, 05:22 AM
i need to start loosing some weight, i've hit roughly 250 at 6ft tall, at the moment i eat basically whatever i want, but i'm gonna look at my diet a bit more and eat as well as i can, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how many meals a day i should be eating, what sort of portion size i should eat. Usually on a diet, i eat my breakfast, lunch and then dinner, but fairly large portions, would it be better to have more meals but make the portions smaller?

Wizard
12-06-2001, 05:56 AM
No...

hemants
12-06-2001, 05:58 AM
1. start by recording what you eat but don't change your habits.

2. if your weight is steady then count your calories = maintenance

3. try reducing 300-500 calories a day mostly in the form of sugar and refined carbs

4. keep working out

5. do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

ericg
12-06-2001, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by hemants
1. start by recording what you eat but don't change your habits.

2. if your weight is steady then count your calories = maintenance

3. try reducing 300-500 calories a day mostly in the form of sugar and refined carbs

4. keep working out

5. do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

Good advice, but also eat more frequently. If your not used to eating 6 times a day just slowly work your way into it. Eat 4 meals a day one week, than 5, then 6. Divide your cals evenly with every meal. This alone will help boost your metabolism and help ya lose the fat!!

Drinks TONS of water. I mean at least a gallon a day, ya people will look at ya weird cuz you piss every five minutes; if they do tell the to STFU!!

Like hemants suggested, just clean your diet up at first. The less processed the better.

Good Luck man

Tre Bong
12-07-2001, 12:47 AM
thanx for the advice man, i'll take it on board and start a journal showing my progress, cheers :)

ericg
12-07-2001, 05:59 AM
good luck man