PDA

View Full Version : I'm a lazy bastard

completeNewb
05-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Ok...I'm quite lazy. It's a wonder I manage to lift at all. It really is. Lately in the mornings I've just been taking some calorie/protein shake and tossing it in a container jug thingy with some milk water and peanut butter and maybe a banananana or two, shaking it up, and drinking it throughout the day but i'm wondering... would this stuff sitting in the fridge dormant all day **** up the good stuff in it at all?

getfit
05-19-2005, 03:57 PM
how long do you keep it in the fridge for?

completeNewb
05-19-2005, 04:08 PM
well ill make it in the morning and finish it by bedtime, then clean it (the container) out in the morning and make a fresh batch

getfit
05-19-2005, 04:10 PM
well i've never done that i usually just make my shakes and drink up! wouldn't it taste stail if you kept it that long?

completeNewb
05-19-2005, 04:24 PM
ya it starts to but it tastes like **** regardless. i just hate cleaning off the blender like 4 times a day, i just wanna know if the proteins or whatnot jabberwocky is good will decay or not

getfit
05-19-2005, 04:37 PM
i don't think it will decay lol! no! but if you don't like how it tastes then why not mix it with something else it's probably the banana sitting for awhile that makes it taste stail!

Beholder
05-19-2005, 04:44 PM
I dont know how it can decay. if milk can keep in a fridge opened for a few days I dont think its any different. I asked this question a few weeks back and started to think about it and have since then done it. Its fine.

bigsethmeister
05-20-2005, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. Its fine. Aren't you that dude that eats peoples ears anyway? :hide:

mihorne
05-20-2005, 09:09 AM
if youre lazy, you should eat oatmeal

microwave it fora couple minutes and its done