PDA

View Full Version : Water

Ferdo
05-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Do you think drinking 4.5 Liters of water a day is to much. I always here the benefits of drinking water. Is this ok. I go to the washroom alot but have had no other problems. Heard something of water intoxication but think that doesnt reflect me as I am not a marathon runner or runner for that matter. Im cutting for the summer and continual water ingestion lets me forget about snacking.

Anthony
05-20-2005, 01:31 PM
It's fine.

bIgHwN86
05-20-2005, 01:31 PM
4.5 liters is not too much...it is actually very great that you are drinking that much...you would like to shoot for anywhere between 4-8 liters of water, drinking that much water will surely have you forgetting about snacking all together

drew
05-20-2005, 01:33 PM
That's awesome, you should drink that much when you're bulking too. It will help with muscle hypertrophy. Remember, your body (including muscles) is mostly water.

WBBIRL
05-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Thats just over a gallon... 1.1888 to be exact. Thats great that you drink at least a gallon each day, toss in some milk here and there maybe a pint per day. Dont forget about protein on a cut either as it will aid muscle development and will increase your lean body mass giving you that "cut" appearance. Plus adding lean muscle raises your metabolism. When bulking, cutting, or just being physcialy active you should always have a gallon per day. Lazy people should be getting eight 8 oz glasses or water per day (64 total) and active people (those espically that workout) need about twice this... 128oz or 1 gallon of water per day. And its best not to ingest it in large quantites. Have say 32 oz in the morning, 32 for lunch, 32 after dinner and another 32 before bed.

Ferdo
05-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, good to be back/