PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Clark Has Passed

Sensei
05-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Apparently, Anthony Clark has passed away from a heart attack. He was an inspiration to many of us. He was 38 years old. Heart felt condolences to his friends and family.

body
05-23-2005, 05:56 PM
that is bad news.

hope the apparently is not true.

Eric_Yager
05-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Apparently, Anthony Clark has passed away from a heart attack. He was an inspiration to many of us. He was 38 years old. Heart felt condolences to his friends and family.

Apparently Anthony Clark has died numorous times according to rumors that get dispelled quickly when he is in fact not dead. Heres him from an interview (http://www.criticalbench.com/AnthonyClark.htm):

"Speaking of being alive, how do you feel every year you hear that you died? - I die laughing. Matter of fact, tell you the truth, Peter Thorn just told me, you know, I was speaking to Peter, he say's I just talked to someone and you just died. I say's, no he can't be dead because I just talked to him. I said, it kind of humors me. But I guess if people want me dead, that's just the way it is, you know? But I am alive and still lifting. "

Sensei
05-23-2005, 07:47 PM
It's definately true. It's been reported on other forums by many people close to him.