PDA

View Full Version : Dinner

darius19
05-23-2005, 03:59 PM
I am running out of dinner ideas...in fact Im sick and tired of eating the same five meals over and over again...
Anyone have any good (and quick) suggestions?

BTW: I dont eat meat..only fish

getfit
05-23-2005, 04:00 PM
what do you usually have for dinner?

YungLifter
05-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Only fish I really eat is, tuna/shrimp/smoked salmon/halibut hmmm yeah that's about the only fish i eat.

YungLifter
05-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Try them in sandwich/pastas/rice Im thinking you already do this since its all you eat but just trying to help=\

drew
05-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Almond oil in a pan, heat it up, throw in your favorite veggies, some shrimp, maybe some walnuts. Add some already cooked brown rice. Stir it all together. Dinner.

thajeepster
05-24-2005, 10:57 AM
what about eggs? You can eat eggs right? theres no reason eggs are only for breakfast... i eat them at all times of the day.

If your getting tired of fish, try scallops, or crab... both are also very good. Stir fry your fish, throw it in pasta, in a curry, you gotta hop on some recipe sites and search around...sure they usually arent very healthy but usuually you can find some good ideas at least.

thajeepster
05-24-2005, 10:58 AM
heres one of my favs, even gives you the nutritional breakdowns.
http://www.recipezaar.com/

darius19
05-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Ok cool thanks...

Uhh I usualy eat veggie burgers which are pretty high in protein, pasta with cottege cheese (the dry kind, its very good), crepes filled with cottege cheese, sometimes some potatoes salad and fish, rice with veggies frozen veggies and beans, and homemade pizza. I need some new ideas, and will try out the site, but i was hoping for some (more) suggestins from you :)

ReelBigFish
05-24-2005, 01:28 PM
hey, here are a couple more recipe websites for ya. www.allrecipes.com www.cooks.com www.meals.com Nutritional info for the recipes are on most of those sites. If not then right it down and go to calorie king.com or sumthing like that and fig. them up yourself. I eat pretty simple, bland crap so i don't really have any ideas for ya.