PDA

View Full Version : Recent Nitrean Order

SalahG
05-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Great service from this company. The package came fast and the product is working great so far. I got a personal thank you note from Chris and a free t-shirt. They know how to treat their customers, and I will be buying from them again.

chris mason
05-24-2005, 05:32 AM
Thanks Salah! Dan and I both really appreciate each and every order and customer. That is why I try to personally thank each one. I can't get to 100% of the orders but I sure try because we want everyone to know that we are a different company.

DavyRen
05-24-2005, 06:41 AM
Great service from this company. The package came fast and the product is working great so far. I got a personal thank you note from Chris and a free t-shirt. They know how to treat their customers, and I will be buying from them again.

I'll second that, I purchased from the UK arrived in 2 weeks as indicated and signed by Chris with a covering letter.
Very professional and only wish I could obtain Nitrean and other at large products from the UK as the shipping is as expensive or more expensive than the product.

bigpoppapump979
05-28-2005, 10:02 AM
id like to add to this thread...ive purchased twice from ALN and both times its been shipped in 3 business days, with a note from chris. the nitrean is the best tasting whey ive ever had. very happy with your service and i will pimp you guys to all my friends