PDA

View Full Version : Chest fat

swordstream1
05-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Okay guys...this is my first post on here. I have a severe problem with the term known only as 'manboobs'. I hate them, and in turn, hate myself, and I want to get rid of them. What exercises would really help speed up my progress?
And my friend keeps telling me it's more of what I eat than the exercise, although both are vital, so what foods should I eat too?

booster1
05-25-2005, 01:55 PM
I get that as well, but only when bulking (13-15%bf). If you want to get rid of the boobies you got to lower the body fat. No tricks around it. :)

You can do a **** load of incline to offset the lower boob fat, lol ignore that..

Sin
05-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Uh, i'm pretty sure that people will tell you there is NO specific excercise u can do to reduce ur boobs. Uh sorry chest fat. Spot reducing does not exist. You must lower ur entire body fat percentage and unfortunatly, areas like the lower abs and chest will be the last to go. Ur gonna need to go on a cut with a strict diet plan and lots of aerobic activity that burns the cals. Also, ur gonna wanna add some workout in there too cause muscle burns more cals than fat so u'll raise ur metabolism. I'm currently on a cut too. As for the diet, i'm sure 10 guys will start tellin u to read the sticky "what a bodybuilder eats" so i'm gonna say the exact same!

Dedicated
05-26-2005, 05:29 PM
It's not just what foods you should eat, it's how much to eat. The only surefire way to lose fat is to count calories. It's difficult at first, but after a while it becomes extremely easy. Check out www.fitday.com

Goodluck.

swordstream1
05-28-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm in drum corps this summer...so I'll get enough exercise.
Thanks guys for the help

PeterGriffin
05-29-2005, 06:55 AM
I had man boobs once... but I got rid of them with surgery :thumbup: :hump:

Shao-LiN
05-29-2005, 12:54 PM
In the end, if it is not simply a fat problem and you have gyno, you will need to have surgery to get rid of it.

Geeper
05-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Unless you have gyno the only thing that will work is to reduce your body fat amount... best way to do that is to eat CLEAN. Find the what a bodybuilder eats sticky, print it off and live it.

I've gone from 280 40+% body fat to 185 11% body fat and have totally lost my manboobs.

Dedicated
05-29-2005, 05:09 PM
I've gone from 280 40+% body fat to 185 11% body fat and have totally lost my manboobs.
Wow. How long did this take you? What were the details of your diet just curious. That is a really huge change, great work.

Sin
05-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Wow man. thats Amazing. Holy crap how'd you do it, i'd also be interested in knowing how you got that low bf%. Doesn't reducing your body fat get harder as you ARE lower? Like, how long would it take to get from 15% to say 10% generally?

Geeper
05-29-2005, 06:20 PM
It's taken almost 2 years and any fat loss definetly gets slower every month. The diet is insanely strick, I've posted it a couple of times on this forum, but just don't have time tonight.. maybe tomorrow!

Shao-LiN
05-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Wow man. thats Amazing. Holy crap how'd you do it, i'd also be interested in knowing how you got that low bf%.

I would bet it involved a caloric deficit and lots of exercise.