PDA

View Full Version : GIRL: Life Is Scheduled. Got To Live. Might As Well Win!

hurleyhoney45
05-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Hello, ya so I am starting one of these journals to keep me motivated. At this point in my life I kinda tend to get distracted and total screw up my dieting/working out process. So now that I have something to report to maybe I'll buckle down and get something done! I have always been athletic in my life. I love sports, very athletic, but I don't know alot about training and getting in great shape in the weight room. I've kinda let myself go a little and I'm wanting to get into mint condition. This is where I am at right now! Not to happy with it!

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 148
Measurments Forth Coming

I don't want to become a body builder or anything but I want to have a "hot" body and a really nice stomach.

Things I really want to fix:

Excess fat on:
Stomach, Thighs, Arms, Back!

Improve:
Lifting, Endurance, Cardio workouts, Mile Run Time!

I'll do whatever it takes. Any tips on making the process semi fast....Diet reccomendations, workout routines, tips, anything would be great!

Hockey66
05-27-2005, 12:22 AM
Ooo first post! :spam:

The best advice I can give is if you want to lose fat talk to some people with experience in that area here and really get your diet down. Diet is much more important than lifting and cardio.

Built
05-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Indeed. I tried to run off my fat thighs for about 20 years. I got fatter.
Lifting and diet were what did it for me. Now, my only cardio is a bit of walking.

Welcome to the board.

TTT
05-27-2005, 04:43 AM
Welcome to the board, and good luck with your training! For diet, try looking at the sticky thread "What a bodybuilder eats." Even if you're not trying to pack on muscle, it should help with the diet.